Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 What Type of Internet Connection do you have?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What Type of Internet Connection do you have? Next Topic
Page: of 2

farmgirl blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

777 Posts

Lea
TN
777 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2007 :  9:34:14 PM  Show Profile
Alee, I read your post and laughed. That is still me with the old dial up ~ I seem to always be years behind with technology. No cell phone. No direct TV. Oh well, I just got internet last year so I'm feeling pretty fancy! How would I ever get the laundry done if I didn't have the long pauses between pages?

Blessings, Lea

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Elliot
Go to Top of Page

Annab
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Anna
Seagrove NC
USA
2900 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2007 :  03:44:43 AM  Show Profile
We have sloooow dialup at home. we too are out too far to have cable run, and too frugal to buy into satelite. Besides, hubby already is a chanel surfer, and 100 more would only drive me crazier. I get a taste of this anytime we go on vacation and there is cable in the room.

I do most surfing at work before hours. There its high speed

We did however just dip our toe into the 21st century and got our first digial camera.!!! Stay tuned and maybe I can figure out how to finally start sharing my world too!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic What Type of Internet Connection do you have? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page