Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2007 :  5:22:16 PM  Show Profile
Today started out a bit rough for me, as I had my dr's appointment today, and didn't know what to expect.(that info is posted under the "hogs and quiches" forum, and the results of the visit is good news)
but..while I was getting around today to go to the dr's..my hubby comes in the room and tells me that he "may" have found a baby Peking duckling for me..10 days old!!
Anyhow..after my dr. appt. we stopped by the pet store that had done a "special request" to an area breeder..and lo and behold there was my little baby Peking duckling! Only about 5 inches tall!! It is half the size that my other baby ducklings were when I brought them home! This little gal/guy...(I'm pretty sure it is a gal though..as it peeps loud and alot).... is sooo teeny tiny..and so precious looking.I named it "Sunny" for how bright my day wound up being and how thankful I was to have recieved good news today, and to also get a "bright spot" in my day.
Yay! my hubby is my hero!

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at www.stliving.net
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2007 :  5:26:21 PM  Show Profile
Oooooooooooo quacky quack! Tina, this is wonderful -- a new ducky and a great husband and good news at the doctor!!! Can't wait to see pictures of Sunny.

www.youaretoocreative.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2007 :  6:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
How cute Tina!

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

AFMom
True Blue Farmgirl

100 Posts

Erica
North Dakota
USA
100 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2007 :  03:42:38 AM  Show Profile
Dear Tina,

That is wonderful news about your dr. visit...I am so happy for you. Isn't it amazing how a cute litte animal can make you feel so good. And the little gal is exactly what you were looking for. Wow, what a great hubby you have to remember and let you know Sunny was available....my DH is in Iraq and I miss him so much...so I love hearing heartwarming, loving experiences like this:) Warmly, Erica
Go to Top of Page

DeepsouthMamma
True Blue Farmgirl

1454 Posts

Autumn
Southwest Louisiana
USA
1454 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2007 :  06:19:35 AM  Show Profile
Tina
So happy your news is good. Is it just me or do farmgirls have the sweetest hubbys in the world?
Glad you got a "SUNNY" on a sunny day!
Blessings
Autumn

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic my hubby is my hero Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page