Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 I knew it was only a matter of time...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic I knew it was only a matter of time... Next Topic  

therealshari
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Shari
Beryl UT
USA
235 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2007 :  1:02:09 PM  Show Profile  Send therealshari a Yahoo! Message
That's right, once an entrepreneur, always an entrepreneur.

Now, I'm not quitting the farm, or is that betting the farm...

Anyways, I've found something that really turns my crank, and who knows, maybe it will turn your crank, too.

I'll give you a quick clue... it's all about books, CD's, DVD's, and games you can purchase at a really decent discount with no "strings attached".

Now, I don't have my site up yet, but if you'd like to read more about what I'm doing, and be first on my list... go to Ask Me Why... Work From Home.

One other thing, you'll have to ask me if you'd like to become a business associate with me. I don't go around recruiting folks. You'll either "get it" and be looking for a way to make money working from home, or you won't.

Be sure to get on my list as I'll have a ton of things ready for your Christmas shopping.

Shari Thomas
farmer, web copywriter, blogger
Shari's Gone Country
Vote for me at "Blog for a year"

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2007 :  06:33:10 AM  Show Profile
Sounds interesting, and you sound excited! Wishing you loads of success and waiting for the unveiling. Nance
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2007 :  06:55:44 AM  Show Profile
so glad that you have found something Shari that sounds promising.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at www.stliving.net
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

therealshari
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Shari
Beryl UT
USA
235 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2007 :  08:00:05 AM  Show Profile  Send therealshari a Yahoo! Message
Thanks y'all.

I expect to have stuff up before Thanksgiving... waiting on a commission check from some other online residual income.

Also, at "Ask Me Why..." I'm chronicling the process of building a business when you have no list, no hot market, no warm leads. I'll be building this business 95% online using things like social networking (MySpace, etc), blogging, traffic driving, e-mail advertising (solo ads to ezine subscribers, etc, so if you're building your business... stop by and grab whatever info I uncover.

Tina, I'm working on a an article for you... probably will fit best in a spring issue. It's the story of one of our funnier mistakes... as in not being able to tell the sex of a particular sheep.

Shari Thomas
Shari's Gone Country
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2007 :  11:38:26 AM  Show Profile
looking forward to it Shari.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at www.stliving.net
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

therealshari
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Shari
Beryl UT
USA
235 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  3:29:12 PM  Show Profile  Send therealshari a Yahoo! Message
Wow! Time flies when you're up to your eyeballs in coding, and copywriting...

We're about 48 hours from launch now... Saturday is the big day.

Sometime early Saturday, I'll have the site up... it's an online bookstore that's gonna kick Amazon's butt!

If you'd like to buy NEW books, CD's, DVD's, and (soon) games at up to 42% discount...

If you love discovering new authors...

If you've got a college student who's paying through the nose for textbooks...

If you'd love to get your books delivered directly to your door...

If you're tired of having to pay extra to be a "Preferred Customer"...

If you want to GIVE BACK to the children of the world...

Be sure to check back here, often... You may even want to subscribe to this thread.

Just as soon as the site is live, I'll come back and let you know about it.

Oh... you can get a sneak preview by going to my business blog... Ask Me Why... Work From Home

Shari Thomas
Shari's Gone Country
Go to Top of Page

therealshari
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Shari
Beryl UT
USA
235 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2007 :  11:21:45 AM  Show Profile  Send therealshari a Yahoo! Message
It's gone live!

Four Country Gals BookWise Bookstore.

For those of you looking for a way to work from home, I'm ready to mentor you in the process. Here's where you can discover what really turned my crank about this business, and why I'm willing to share my find... and help you in the process.

Shari Thomas
You're shopping for books? You may as well shop where Santa shops... Four Country Gals BookWise Bookstore! You get up to 42% off the Suggested Retail Price.
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic I knew it was only a matter of time... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page