Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Christmas craft kits up for grabs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Christmas craft kits up for grabs Next Topic  

CorgiPants
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Jenna
Champaign IL
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2007 :  12:11:20 PM  Show Profile
Tis the season to start a few Christmas crafts. These are a few spares that I fear I'll never get to so I thought I'd offer them up here. (Inspired by Tammy Claxton who traded an awesome Turkey craft pattern to me. See pictures in the Stitching Room!)

Santa Cross Stitch kit includes everything you need-floss, aida cloth, fabric for ruffle, plastic frame, needle and instructions. Finished size-3 3/4 by 5 1/2 inches

Felt teddy bear ornaments kit includes everything you need (except a small amount of stuffing)-felt, floss, sequins and beads, needle. Makes 4 ornaments

Two small cross stitch kits, both come with everything you need -floss, aida cloth, needle, goldtone plastic frame, ribbon, finished size about 3 1/2 inches

What would I like? Ribbons, fabric, fun buttons, other craft kits, mica flakes, knitting patterns for doll sweaters/stuffed animals, Mary Englebriet Home Companion Magazines, apron patterns, corgi items, fun vintage finds

Get the latest information about swaps at: Swapdex.blogspot.com
And visit me and my family (including a corgi) at: corgipants.blogspot.com

CorgiPants
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Jenna
Champaign IL
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2007 :  4:39:13 PM  Show Profile
In case it wasn't clear, you can take one or all, they don't have to go in the sets that I took pictures of them in.

Get the latest information about swaps at: Swapdex.blogspot.com
And visit me and my family (including a corgi) at: corgipants.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Christmas craft kits up for grabs Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page