CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2007 :  11:19:03 AM  Show Profile
i finally got some pics of sofia's little BIRTHDAY KITCHEN that she received. visit my 'gathering room' to take a peek. xo

True Friends * Frannie

HEAR MY STORIES
come, visit my:

"GATHERING ROOM" ..

http://freedomvalleyfarm.blogspot.com

e-mail me: Freedom_Valley_Farm@windstream.net

MaryJane & Family
Green County, KENTUCKY
October 2007

shawna
True Blue Farmgirl

241 Posts

missouri (north)
241 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2007 :  09:36:02 AM  Show Profile
This is too much!! I would love to have a kitchen like that-- oh to be surrounded by pink while cooking and cleaning-- oh my, I might actually get something done!! Were ever did you come up with all that great stuff-- I just have to know!!

My littlest girl just had her birthday yesterday. she turned 2. for her I found an old wooded babydoll rocking cradle. It came with a quilt, pillow and pad, all for the price of $30. I thought this was pretty good. She likes it and so do the other girls--just hoping they don't put her in it! or worse yet the baby boy! better go check on em!

xoxo s.r.
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2007 :  10:26:21 AM  Show Profile
hi shawna .. the little pink 'retro' kitchen is all from POTTERY BARN .. my mos' fav store for children's furnishings and such. and i ADORE older toys for children .. my kids grew up with them (and i still have them). i know daughter wednesday loves them .. but she jus honestly prefers 'new' things for her children .. (it's a 'cleanliness' thing with her!) she is funny about who might have 'chewed' on something used or olde .. and what disease did they maybe had!) soooooooooooooooo strange she would feel this way .. cuz' it is jus' the opposite of the way she was raised! ha! maybe it is BECAUSE of being raised with 'olde' .. they say it 'skips a generation' .. i know it did with me! my nannie who raised us liked NEW too! xo

True Friends * Frannie

HEAR MY STORIES
come, visit my:

"GATHERING ROOM" ..

MaryJane & Family
Green County, KENTUCKY
October 2007
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2007 :  11:58:13 AM  Show Profile
Oooh. Ahhhh. Frannie, it looks like you had a great time. Your pictures made me feel as though I had travelled along with you!!
Love the pink kitchen. It's every little girl's dream!
Karin

Wherever you go, there you are.

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2007 :  1:49:21 PM  Show Profile
well chile .. next time DO travel along with me! i promise grande fun! xo

True Friends * Frannie

HEAR MY STORIES
come, visit my:

"GATHERING ROOM" ..

MaryJane & Family
Green County, KENTUCKY
October 2007
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2007 :  11:16:30 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Frannie! What a dream kitchen - actually, I wouldn't mind a "big girl" sized set just like it myself!

XOXO, Libbie

Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2007 :  04:17:04 AM  Show Profile
thanks miz libbie .. it is so wonderfully 'girlie' isn't it! i'm excited about ordering her first American Girls Doll for Christmas .. going to give her "BITTY BABY" and all her stuff! WHAT to get for a six year old boy sure has me stumped though! (might red-do his bedroom .. which is ADORABLE right now ... it's SPACE .. but kinda' DARK .. Wednesday is thinking of giving him the 'bigger bedroom' (which is now the guest bedroom .. has lots of windows (very light) .. maybe doing Lakeside or Riverside .. i've seen SUCH cute things at Pottery Barn in those themes .. especially the LAKE one.)

True Friends * Frannie

HEAR MY STORIES
come, visit my:

"GATHERING ROOM" ..

MaryJane & Family
Green County, KENTUCKY
October 2007
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2007 :  04:42:51 AM  Show Profile
Love all the 'stuff' you got in Ohio, Frannie. You must be just awhirlin' through those stores and shoppes!

And dear Sofia's kitchen is just too cute. What fun!

Love the idea of redoing Lucas' room -- maybe his own lakeside lodge theme? Swimming, campfires, fishing, rootbeer floats, stargazing . . . Nostalgic and rugged all rolled up in one.

www.youaretoocreative.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2007 :  05:44:33 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for sharing those pics. Sofia's kitchen is so pretty! I've never seen anything quite like it. I agree with Libbie, I'd like a 'big girl' kitchen set like that too!

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2007 :  07:37:23 AM  Show Profile
Hey Frannie, I went to check out the Pottery Barn Kids online because I stopped getting their catalogs (too many!!!!), and I'm glad I did! They have this great little stuffed dog, equipped with a leash, a carrier, bone and bowl that barks! Our niece Ava, REALLY wants a dog, but they want to wait until they get a little bigger place, but she talks constantly about it, even telling strangers walking their dogs: "Mommy says I can get a dog but only when our house is bigger."

I thought this dog would be a great gift for her, even though it isn't handmade (I took the pledge), but her birthday is the week before Christmas, so I think I've got an OUT!!!!!

"She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page

aimeeravae
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Aimee
Deer River MN
USA
341 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2007 :  10:41:20 AM  Show Profile
ooh Frannie,

I love your blog. I stop by all the time just to see what you have unearthed around the countryside. I am so envious of the pink kitchen. I want a pink refridgerator so bad. DH just gives me the look.

Aimee

http://laplantewardklopf.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Sofia's Birthday prizes Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page