Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Any Chapters in NE Wisconsin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Any Chapters in NE Wisconsin Next Topic  

grammy-o
Farmgirl in Training

25 Posts

Lisa
Greenville WI
USA
25 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2005 :  12:13:32 PM  Show Profile
If there are I'd like to get in touch with one, if not..anyone else interested in joining one?

Let's keep FARM LAND as FARM LAND!

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2005 :  5:10:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi Lisa,

I'm in Beaver Dam, which is more SE Wisconsin , but would be willing to join up with you somehow!

Cead Mile Failte,
Molly

"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet."~Rumi

Go to Top of Page

grammy-o
Farmgirl in Training

25 Posts

Lisa
Greenville WI
USA
25 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2005 :  09:35:40 AM  Show Profile
Great! We could possible meet in Fond du Lac or something like that? Any ideas for a name and I'll get us signed up!

Let's keep FARM LAND as FARM LAND!
Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2005 :  6:20:32 PM  Show Profile
Let me think of some names and I'll email you!

Cead Mile Failte,
Molly

"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet."~Rumi

Go to Top of Page

MNFarmGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

USA
52 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2005 :  11:25:20 AM  Show Profile
Hey ladies, I live in Stevens Point, is that near any of you? I am new to WI. Aubrey
Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2005 :  07:05:28 AM  Show Profile
Hi Aubrey, I just checked MapQuest and you are about 2 hours north of me and appx. 1-1/2 hours slightly northwest of Lisa . Welcome to Wisconsin and to the Farmgirl Connection!

Cead Mile Failte,
Molly

Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2005 :  07:19:23 AM  Show Profile
OH Lisa, BTW, I am already signed up as a Chapter Leader, right now it's the Beaver Dam FarmGirls...I also already have all the "stuff" for it. We can change the name though to something "less practical" . I won't be able to get together very often, but we might be able to do a once-a-month thing...I checked MapQuest again and the most central location for all 3 of us to meet would be Berlin. It would be about an hour for each Lisa and I and about an 1-1/2 hours for Aubrey. Now, I know nothing about Berlin or what facilities they have we could meet in, etc.

Cead Mile Failte,
Molly

Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2005 :  11:41:15 AM  Show Profile
Hi ladies, did you ever get anything going in the Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac areas? I live in Germantown which isn't too far from either. I'm not real sure what a Chapter does. I'm fairly new to this website and am still learning so much. (I still haven't figured out mail art and how to do it!) Let me know if you've started anything and how this will work. Thanks Jan
Go to Top of Page

ladybugsmom6
True Blue Farmgirl

128 Posts

Tami
Horicon WI
USA
128 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2005 :  5:31:03 PM  Show Profile  Click to see ladybugsmom6's MSN Messenger address
Hey Molly, I am still here! Are we gonna meet somewhere? Dave is back home, so my nights can be kid free again! I think I need a night out, quick before Christmas overwhelms me! Call me!

-Tami
livin' right and loven' life!
Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2005 :  12:43:30 PM  Show Profile
Hey Tami! I'm getting on the phone right now...ring ring!

Cead Mile Failte,
Molly

Go to Top of Page

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2006 :  6:18:30 PM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
Hello Ladies, Please read the Upper Midwest Farmgirls if you are still intrested in a gathering.

Pray for our troops to come home safe and soon.
Enjoying the road to the simple life :>)
Go to Top of Page

opengatefarm
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Sonja
Merrill WI
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2015 :  07:18:21 AM  Show Profile
Hey Stevens Point Farmgirl, I am in Wausau. Just wondering if you are still active?

quote:
Originally posted by MNFarmGirl

Hey ladies, I live in Stevens Point, is that near any of you? I am new to WI. Aubrey

Because everyone should have a little dirt under their nails...
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  05:49:15 AM  Show Profile
I am in Waupaca, WI and would love to meet up with other Wisconsin Farmgirls. I used to be in Southern WI but we sold our house and traveled the country for two years to find our homestead and guess what? We are back in Wisconsin! I used to get together with lots of Farmgirls and would like to start again.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  9:41:57 PM  Show Profile
Love to see you again Diane. Glad you're back.

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

duckmama
True Blue Farmgirl

54 Posts

Robin
Minnesota
USA
54 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2016 :  4:08:14 PM  Show Profile
I'm in Bemidji MN and am trying to find some girls to visit with!

Designing Green
Living Green
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2016 :  11:08:29 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I am in Arcadia, WI, and would love to meetup with some Farmgirls. Every couple of months I travel up to Duluth, MN, to visit with my daughter and her family. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Julie
Farmgirl #399
May 2010 Farmgirl of the Month

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog ... Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

SpyChicken
True Blue Farmgirl

436 Posts

Christine
Fond du Lac WI
USA
436 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2016 :  1:35:42 PM  Show Profile
I'm in fond du lac and would love to get together with other farmgirls!! Hoping we can keep this thread active and hopefully plan a meet up?

Christine
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Any Chapters in NE Wisconsin Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page