Jana
True Blue Farmgirl

482 Posts

Jana
Eau Claire Wisconsin
USA
482 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2007 :  04:59:25 AM  Show Profile
Ok, I give. This has got to be the warmest fall ever. I mean I'm not complaining. The lovely sunshine and what remains of the beautiful fall leaves is making for beautiful days, but this is Wiscsonin! Hey, if global warming is going to make our falls like this, bring it on! I know the snow will be here soon enough!

Jana

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4739 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4739 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2007 :  1:47:40 PM  Show Profile
We're experiencing the same thing here in the Chicago land area. I don't recall ever seeing so many trees still having their leaves on them this late in the season. It has been very beautiful and calendar perfect out here. We could use some rain, but I'm not complaining! The snow will be here before we know it!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2007 :  9:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
We ar efinally getting cooler weather this weekend. I agree that this has been a weird Fall. I wonder what winter will bring??

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

http://countryintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

peggysue
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

Peggy
Tulsa Oklahoma
267 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2007 :  12:17:54 AM  Show Profile
we have been really weird here in oklahoma.. at times it has been really warm, and then it will turn really cold. we are supposed to drop to 36 degrees this coming week.. i'll look like an eskimo going off to work.
peg in ok
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2007 :  05:44:14 AM  Show Profile
It's been the same here, a weird fall weatherwise. We've went from wonderfully mild days to lovely chilly temps and back. And there are more green leaves out here just waiting to change. I feel we didn't have a true peak this season with the foliage as the trees went through their changes at such different times. At least it's been one of the longest foliage color seasons in recent memory. I think we'll still have color here through the middle of November at least.

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic Uh, this is November, right? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page