Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Bees Without Borders Secret Santa Swap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Bees Without Borders Secret Santa Swap Next Topic
Page: of 5

countrynmore
True Blue Farmgirl

1975 Posts

Sharon
CA
USA
1975 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  08:54:52 AM  Show Profile
My bee sister should be receiving her package soon. I sent it out on Wednesday/

www.countrynmore.com
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfabrics4u23
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  12:08:09 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
I got a surprise pkg today! the outside says secret swap sister...but I don't know who it's from yet. I don't know how long to wait to open it. Maybe I'll wait until closer to Christmas. Since I don't know who sent it then whomever you are thanks! :-D

Happy Holidays to my FARMGIRL sisters!
Linda in PA
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  12:09:22 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
I see who it's from now! Debi M. !
thanks!

Linda in PA
Go to Top of Page

debinmtns
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Debi
Hope Idaho
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  12:42:30 PM  Show Profile
You can open it now, if you want. I was so excited about getting it in the mail I forgot to wrap. I hope you like your goodies. And I may have over done it. but i did not think there would be any complaints. Merry Christmas!

debinmtns farmgirl #63
Have a Thankfulness Gratitude Attitude.
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2007 :  1:16:16 PM  Show Profile
I sent my package out this morning. She should receive it before Friday I am thinking. I hope she likes what is inside. I did not make my gift. But i think she will like it!
And I received two packages this afternoon!!Yea!! The first is my Farmgirl sisterhood membership! I am number 81. And thats my age...No just kidding. Thats the year I graduated from High School!(boy am I getting old)Where has all that time gone to!?
The other is from the great state of Louisiana. Must be my secert santa. I am going to wait until Christmas eve to open it. Well, I should restate that as "I am going to try and wait until christmas eve to open it." Thank you!!!

Kathy H
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
http://khartquilt.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2007 :  4:23:30 PM  Show Profile
I havnt mailed mine yet but finished it up today so it will go out Monday.

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

cw246
True Blue Farmgirl

153 Posts

Cheryl
Largo Florida
USA
153 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2007 :  12:05:12 PM  Show Profile
Jonni, I am glad that you are happy with your present. thank you for the compliment on the needlekeeper. I hope that you enjoy the rest of the present too.
Go to Top of Page

Bee Haven Maven
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

Beverly
Pennsylvania
USA
1862 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2007 :  06:15:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Bee Haven Maven an AOL message
Wow, isn't this fun??? I think we should post pictures of our Secret Sister Swap goodies!!!

Visit my workshop at: www.beehavenmaven.blogspot.com
Visit our farm at: www.beehavenacres.blogspot.com
Aprons and other fun things for sale at: www.honeybeez.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2007 :  07:26:45 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
I can't get to the PO today....snow and iced in. I am in the Northeast hit by the storm. The wind and ice blew so hard that my window whistled and I could hear ice tinkling onto my windows. I can send the secret package when the weather lets me.

farmgirl #71 Linda in PA
Go to Top of Page

countrynmore
True Blue Farmgirl

1975 Posts

Sharon
CA
USA
1975 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2007 :  12:36:48 PM  Show Profile
Linda, your secret sister will understand.

www.countrynmore.com
Go to Top of Page

cw246
True Blue Farmgirl

153 Posts

Cheryl
Largo Florida
USA
153 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2007 :  6:04:54 PM  Show Profile
Yes Bev this is fun...what a great idea. I would post pictures of my stuff, but I am clueless about how to do it. I know that there is a tutorial, but I am totally intimidated by it. Do you have to have a blog? I have no other account. I will try to figure it out one of these days. Can't wait to see everyone elses pictures. It's almost like we get to be there when everyone opens their presents.

Merry Christmas Bee Sisters!
Go to Top of Page

DeepsouthMamma
True Blue Farmgirl

1454 Posts

Autumn
Southwest Louisiana
USA
1454 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2007 :  6:42:43 PM  Show Profile
I got a pkg today!!! WOO!HOO!(official BWB shout)
Can't wait to see what it is!!!
It's from Sharon in CA(countrynmore).
Thank you in advance,Sharon!!

Blessings,
Autumn
Farmgirl #49

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Go to Top of Page

countrynmore
True Blue Farmgirl

1975 Posts

Sharon
CA
USA
1975 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2007 :  8:09:52 PM  Show Profile
I hope that you like your present Autumn

I received my package today too! YIPEE!

I think that my dh was jealous.

www.countrynmore.com
Go to Top of Page

Bee Haven Maven
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

Beverly
Pennsylvania
USA
1862 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2007 :  03:10:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Bee Haven Maven an AOL message
Hey Cheryl....if you are ever in the mood to learn to post pics....I can walk yu throuh it....I will give you my phone number and help you....it is very easy and really is a lot of fun!! There are a few good websites that let you post pictures for free. Blogs are free also, but not a necessity. It is a lot of fun to blog and read each other's. I have enjoyed everyone's blogs so much and check them all on a regular basis!

Go to Top of Page

cw246
True Blue Farmgirl

153 Posts

Cheryl
Largo Florida
USA
153 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2007 :  04:34:18 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Bev... what a nice thing to do. I agree about reading everyone's blog. It is fun and I also read them regularly. I really like to see what everyone has been sewing.
Go to Top of Page

amyartgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

991 Posts

Amy
Junction City Ohio
USA
991 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2007 :  05:32:43 AM  Show Profile
Hi Cheryl...Once you learn and get the hang of posting pics, it is very simple. I did take pics of your items before I sent them out (for the proof of insurance mail thing), so I can post some for you, if you want? I won't be able to do it till later this week/weekend tho, just let me know :-)

Farmgirl Sister #21

http://artfulheart.blogspot.com
http://farmgirltales.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

cw246
True Blue Farmgirl

153 Posts

Cheryl
Largo Florida
USA
153 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2007 :  3:08:19 PM  Show Profile
Hi Amy, that would be great. thank you. Then everyone can see all the great stuff that you sent me Thanks for the encouragement about posting pictures and Bev thank you for the offer to help. I will definitely try...hopefully next week.
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl
True Blue Farmgirl

919 Posts

Cheryl
Magalia CA
USA
919 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2007 :  7:27:16 PM  Show Profile
I received a package from Kathy!!! I can't wait to open everything :)

Cheryl, Farmgirl Sister #48
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2007 :  5:01:04 PM  Show Profile
Autumn,
I told myself that I would not open my package untill christmas. Well...I could not wait. Autumn, the angel is perfect! I L-O-V-E love it! It is great. "Broken Angel" is perfect! I also love the needle work on the heart. I am going to have to just sit one day and learn how to do that. But the Angel...perfect I almost cryed. It is Perfect. Thank you very much!

Cheryl, I hope you like what I found. My crafting skills are still a little childish and my quilting takes for ever.

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
Go to Top of Page

nashbabe
True Blue Farmgirl

687 Posts

687 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2007 :  11:31:56 AM  Show Profile
I got a lovely, lovely box from willowtreecreek today. Many thanks, so nice.

Crunchy crafty goodness and psychoses...;-)http://nashbabe.blogspot.com

groovy stuff 2 buy...http://www.alittlesplurge.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2007 :  11:50:43 AM  Show Profile
I got a wonderful gift from plumcreekmama today. Included was a really awesome little house cookbook! How cool is that!

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2007 :  12:23:13 PM  Show Profile
Bev--
Your package left SWEDESBORO, NJ 08085 postal processing branch yesterday, so I'm guessing that's the last stop until it's on your porch!!! Should be tomorrow or Saturday!

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page

DeepsouthMamma
True Blue Farmgirl

1454 Posts

Autumn
Southwest Louisiana
USA
1454 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2007 :  12:45:39 PM  Show Profile
Kathy
I am so pleased that you liked the angel- when the shopkeeper told me the name and showed it to me I snatched it right up thinking of you.
I enjoyed making the felted wool heart too-it's a good pin cushion if nothing else.
I so enjoyed "snooping" a little to learn more about you. If you don't know Kathy's story you should. It is as sweet a love story as you will ever hear. Thanks for sharing it !
quote:
Originally posted by khartquilt

Autumn,
I told myself that I would not open my package untill christmas. Well...I could not wait. Autumn, the angel is perfect! I L-O-V-E love it! It is great. "Broken Angel" is perfect! I also love the needle work on the heart. I am going to have to just sit one day and learn how to do that. But the Angel...perfect I almost cryed. It is Perfect. Thank you very much!

Cheryl, I hope you like what I found. My crafting skills are still a little childish and my quilting takes for ever.

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81

Blessings,
Autumn
Farmgirl #49

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Go to Top of Page

DeepsouthMamma
True Blue Farmgirl

1454 Posts

Autumn
Southwest Louisiana
USA
1454 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2007 :  12:47:20 PM  Show Profile
SHARON!!! I Love my apron!!!
Perfect for a fresh start in spring!!!
Thanks so much!!!

Blessings,
Autumn
Farmgirl #49

Go to Top of Page

Bee Haven Maven
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

Beverly
Pennsylvania
USA
1862 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2007 :  1:26:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Bee Haven Maven an AOL message
Wooo HOOOOOOO!!! A package arrived today!!!! And it is wonderful!!! It is from KYgurlsrbest.....a lovely basket full of Kentucky goodies....love the little snowman pottery! Will post a picture a bit later.....am crunched for time right now. THANKS JONNI!!!! I really love it!!! What fun!!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Bees Without Borders Secret Santa Swap Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page