Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Please pray for patience and strength
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Please pray for patience and strength Next Topic  

AmyEllen
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Amy
McPherson Kansas
USA
235 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2007 :  8:21:51 PM  Show Profile
Hello ladies

We are getting down to the wire. And my hubby's band had an already scheduled concert tonight. LOL I have been upstairs despite my ankle and have two of the 3 bedrooms totally cleaned out. And jst one more bedroom to vaccum and two clostes to empty and 1 dresser to move and then I am done upstairs, until Monday.

Monday I am borrowing a carpet cleaner and picking up some of those mister clean magic erasers, we have never had problems with them and they sure speed wall washing up a bunch. Espeically as I uncoverd some marker behind a bed Ahhhhh I thought I hid all of them. Sigh............ Anyway final cleaning will be done once everything is out.

Then downstairs is bathroom and the rest of the kitchen stuff, and my bed and computer oh yes and the tv and couch. So not too bad we have our suburban and a truck to move stuff tomorrow so it should not be too many trips.

Oh yes and some things from the garage to move into storage on Monday. Just not enough space in a 2 bedroom mobile home for 8 peoples stuff. Well and still have space to walk and sleep. LOL.

But please pray for my patience as the older kids are not being very cooperative. AT ALL Sorry just expresing my frustration here. LOL. The problem is I hurt my back moving a couple of times while we lived in Tn, I have learned that I Amy at 5'1" can not move a fully loaded freezer and entertainment center around a room. Can we say duh yup we can

And then my hubby who is so awfully strong, actually has two curves in his spine that are NOT supppossed to be there and last week the acted up so he has been having a hard time lifting anything two trips to the chiropracter this last week. But we need the older boys to keep moving and as soon as my back is turned they ummmm well the don't work nope not a bit. And I can't be everywhere at the same time. I take the 12 yr old with to unoad a load and I come back and the 15 yr old is ummmmmm well he was asleep yup he decided to take a nap. Again I was a tad bit upset.

Anyway please pray for patience and endurance. My back and my ankle that I twisted are achy.... boy are they achy. Any I hate being so mad I yell. But I admit it I have yelled this week.

Okay done venting.
Thanks ladies
Amy

http://lifenkansas.blogspot.com/

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2007 :  9:49:16 PM  Show Profile
I always get a sore throat when I move...all that yelling!! I will sure keep you in my prayers..I have moved so many times (and hope never to move again!) and I know what you are going through..you poor girl!! YOU DESERVE EXTRA CHOCOLATE!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2007 :  11:06:33 PM  Show Profile
Amy,
Girl, will surely be praying for you. Yep, disappearing act is what my son would do, he hated moving and we moved a plenty. And yelling, isn't that a part of moving with kids....are you sure....LOl
I agree with Aunt Jenny.....YOU NEED EXTRA CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!
Carol Sue

listening to the quiet moments
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2007 :  09:46:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Huggggs!! Amy I am thinking about ya!

Mommy to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2007 :  10:20:11 AM  Show Profile
Just remember that when you pray for patience, you don't get patience. You get the opportunity to learn to be patient! LOL But I will sure be praying that you will be given the strength to endure all of this. :)
Hang in there! (((HUGS)))

Karin

Wherever you go, there you are.

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2007 :  1:28:48 PM  Show Profile
Hahaha Karin...too true! Amy, I will pray instead that you get assistance! Perhaps those big boys will take pity on their Momma. When mine are less than cooperative I find that being pathetic can sometimes motivate them. I feel for you Amy...frustration is normal when you feel like no one is helping and everything depends on you. Praying.
Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page

AuntJo
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Jo
Oklahoma
USA
117 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2007 :  12:06:02 PM  Show Profile
Bless your heart! Moving is no fun and especially when able-bodied people won't cooperate. Tell them to get busy or Aunt Jo going to get after them. Well, that works in this family. Hang in there.

Aunt Jo to 24 nieces and nephews and counting
http://auntjoscorner.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Please pray for patience and strength Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page