Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Hawking a good friends' wares on Etsy....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Hawking a good friends' wares on Etsy.... Next Topic  

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  07:56:06 AM  Show Profile
Alright girls, my good friend, Julie Judge, is an artist and incredible seamstress--she makes "DITCH Dolls" and clothes for children with vintage and reproduction vintage fabrics, and sells them in boutiques in Brooklyn, New York where she used to live--now she's back home in Kentucky. She started a etsy shop, and is just getting things rolling...She is a little more urban than farm, however, she grew up on 135 acres in Winchester, Kentucky, so she's got a REAL nice blend!!! I would really appreciate you checking out her stuff--heck, you may know someone who is sort of like her, who would like her stuff. I did buy my mom one of her ditch dolls for her doll collection--her collection varies from primitive to native alskan art dolls. Whatever strikes her fancy and she oohe and aahed over Julie's dolls
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5330455

"She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Hawking a good friends' wares on Etsy.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page