Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 VINTAGE COOKBOOKLETS FOR VINTAGE FEED SACKS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic VINTAGE COOKBOOKLETS FOR VINTAGE FEED SACKS Next Topic  

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2007 :  08:18:54 AM  Show Profile
GURLZ .. i have a LOT of 'vintage cook BOOKLETS' .. that i would like to swap for vintage 'seed/feed' sacks.

i'll gather them together in sets .. and post pics of the 'sets' on my 'blog' .. (will try to do that this week) ...

if you see a set you'd like to swap for .. jus' E-MAIL me .. don't need to post HERE .. and you can't post on my blog (that part is disabled) ... soooo ... remember to e-mail me. You can e-mail me from here if you wish and i'll give you my e-mail addy.

i really only want/need FEEDSACKS in trade .. soooooo .. i do know that will cut out a lotta' gurlz ... but i have tons of wunnerful STUFF out in that schoolhouse .. but am looking for more seed/feedsacks to use in my 'dolly-makin'! To make it a little 'fairer' to those who don't have these sacks .. i will put an 'alternate' PRICE on the sets .. that way .. i can use the pennies i receive to buy more SACKS.

i'll post here and to my Kentucky Rambler True Friends list of gurlfrenz .. AND .. on my BLOG .. to let ya'll know that i've started posting pics of these cook booklet sets. xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie

FREEDOM VALLEY FARM
KENTUCKY

http://freedomvalleyfarm.blogspot.com/

*Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic VINTAGE COOKBOOKLETS FOR VINTAGE FEED SACKS Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page