Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 "Bees without borders" Flickr Album opened...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic "Bees without borders" Flickr Album opened... Next Topic
Page: of 2

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  3:57:27 PM  Show Profile
Hey Everyone,

I need to point out again how the Flickr albums work You create your personal flickr album and upload your pictures to it.

As time goes on when the Chapter activities start up...projects, aprons, journal pages, swaps, charity efforts and more then you will upload "only chapter related" photos to the chapter "Pool Photo Album".

For now you are establshing your personal Flickr albums and accepting the invitation to be a member of the Flickr Chapter group and album.

So don't send (send to group in the organize area)personal photos to the Pool Album...it is reserved for Chapter stuff only.

What will happen is as you join the Chapter group your personal photos will show up in the Bees without borders contacts area But not in the pool album..

I know this is confusing but take my word for it..LOL We are all learning right now so hang in there, OK? Don't despair...we'll get everyone situated and flowing in harmony in no time at all!

Don't hesitate to ask questions....there are several members that are long time users of Flickr.

Talk to ya soon, Stephanie

"hold close your inner child and always listen to the gentle whispers" ~queenofdreamsz
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  4:08:00 PM  Show Profile
Sorry Stephanie, I removed them from the pool.

Wishing you joy in small things and peace in your heart

Annika

http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  4:19:37 PM  Show Profile
Hey Annika,

It's ok....not to worry! We are all learning right now so hang in there. I just sent you another email so check your Yahoo mailbox.

Talk to ya soon, Stephanie

"hold close your inner child and always listen to the gentle whispers" ~queenofdreamsz
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic "Bees without borders" Flickr Album opened... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page