Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 EDNA FERBER BOOK AND BUNNIES
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic EDNA FERBER BOOK AND BUNNIES Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2007 :  3:48:05 PM  Show Profile
For some reason I didn't know that EDNA FABER wrote SHOW BOAT. Well I found that out today at the thrift when I saw the book for .99 cents. I got another one by SUSAN HOWATCH. I read two of Susan's other books along time ago, CASHELMARA, AND PENMARRIC. So hoping this will be a good one.
Got two little blue stoneware pitchers, and two bunny salt and pepper shakers,posted pictures of all.
HEY!!!! I think I went over the 1000 mark on my blog. WOW, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I TALK TO MUCH??
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2007 :  8:04:54 PM  Show Profile
But we love to listen----REALLY WE DO. MB
Actually the 3000 mark.
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"

Edited by - Marybeth on Oct 03 2007 8:05:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2007 :  05:20:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Cute bunnies, Nancy Jo. And how does that glitter thing work? I've used glitter pens before to make Christmas ornaments for the Greyhound rescue folks here. Do you put some kind of glue down first and then 'sprinkle'? Those glitter pens just don't have as much nifty sparkle as your things do.

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2007 :  05:30:28 AM  Show Profile
MARY BETH- I will probably keep talking, the 1000 mark is my blog site not here. I talk a lot here too though.

Janice- I just pour a little white glue in a bowl and use a small paint brush to put the glue where I want it then sprinkle glitter on the object, it sticks to the glue and I shake the rest off. I buy the glitter in the sprinkle jars, then any glitter I shake off I put back in the jar.You have more control with the sprinkle containers. I get the ones with the screw top so I can put the wasted glitter back.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2007 :  05:55:38 AM  Show Profile
Ohhh--on your blog--good for you. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic EDNA FERBER BOOK AND BUNNIES Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page