Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Discounted toys from Hasbro
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Discounted toys from Hasbro Next Topic  

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2007 :  8:23:52 PM  Show Profile
Many of you know I work for Hasbro Toy Co. Right now, they're offering a 25% discount plus free shipping from their website. I do not work on commision, so this is only meant as a courtesy for those who might be interested. The discount puts it at about Walmart pricing and the free shipping is a big plus for out of area grandkids, etc. Check out Butterscotch the Pony and her new friend S'Mores while you're looking...I'm in love with the pony and wish I had an excuse to buy one or both. If you saw the display unit in Target or some Walmarts last year, the actual pony does so much more.
Ronna
Friends & Family Special Savings Event at HasbroToyShop.com

Get a jump on holiday shopping this fall and take 25% OFF PLUS get FREE SHIPPING on your next purchase at HasbroToyShop.com (www.hasbrotoyshop.com). Simply enter promo code 25FALL during checkout to enjoy the savings. You’ll find your favorite brands for the upcoming season like TRANSFORMERS, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, LITTLEST PET SHOP, MILTON BRADLEY, TIGER ELECTRONICS, TOOTH TUNES, BABY ALIVE and more! Feel free to share this special event with friends and family! Offer ends October 8, 2007

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2007 :  08:20:49 AM  Show Profile
I was informed that the link takes one to my password protected email, so must need to key in the website to shop. Sorry for my error.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2007 :  09:18:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh My gosh! Buttercup looks amazing! There was a similar toy when I was little that I really wanted. It was a toy horse that pulled a little cart that the child sat in. I never got that one either! :D

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
http://home.test-afl.tulix.com/aleeandnora/
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2007 :  11:34:05 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the hot tip, Ronna. Christmas isn't all that far away now, is it?

Jo

"Wish I had time to work with herbs all day!"

Edited by - Hideaway Farmgirl on Sep 26 2007 11:34:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2007 :  11:52:47 AM  Show Profile
Ronna -- are Hasbro toys made in the US? I couldn't find anything about that on their website.

http://therusticcottage.wordpress.com

Visit my Etsy Shop! http://therusticcottage.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2007 :  12:56:22 PM  Show Profile
Kay,
Most aren't, as with any purchases. I know the company has been very diligent to be sure there aren't any major recallsor quality assurance issues. The two in the past two years I've been with the company were the Playskool tool bench, where a child somehow managed to choke on a "nail", which was at least twice the diameter of a hot dog and the EasyBake oven, when a couple of kids were burned when they stuck their hands inside. The tool bench was pulled and the oven has gone back to the old light bulb style that's been around for years. With so many of the stores doing independent testing now, hopefully there won't be any more problems. I'd still be suspect of the dollar store items and some of the obviously poorly made toys. I feel badly for Mattel and their USA employess with so many recent problems. Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2007 :  02:14:08 AM  Show Profile
wow Ronna i have to say those horses are a neat thing!!!
how hard is it for you guys to move that box though since they are HUGE
i was thinking something like a my little pony size. Cool though especially for those kids who cant have a horse.

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2007 :  2:25:46 PM  Show Profile
I love Butterscotch, wish I had an excuse to buy one! Her friend, the pinto pony S'Mores is cute too. They are big. If you have a Target near you, most of the stores will have one on display again this year. The displays don't have near as much interaction as the real one. Computers are so amazing.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2007 :  3:31:49 PM  Show Profile
Ronna,
I can see why you would want an excuse to have Butterscotch, some little girls will be loving that at Christmas.

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2007 :  10:07:18 PM  Show Profile
Alee,
My son (he's 33 now) had a pedal horse with a surrey for him to sit in when he was little and it's still at my daughters house I think. Was made in England and really cute. I was managing an apt building when he was born and a tenant gave it to me.
Butterscotch and S'Mores are really interactive and it's so cool. Also have a Macaw this year, it's neat too. It's $70 and at all the stores. Talks, dances, repeats what you say, etc. I know my daughter would rather have him than her real Cockatoo....looking for a new home for him, since she doesn't give him any attention and he's getting very noisy in retaliation. I'd take him in a minute, but my other half does not like birds at all.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2007 :  11:07:43 PM  Show Profile
Ronna,
How neat that must have been to have a pedal horse and a sureey. I wish you had pictures of that one, it would be really cool to look at.
Carol Sue

listening to the quiet moments
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2007 :  12:14:56 AM  Show Profile
well Ronna your just a kid at heart enjoying all those toys!!!

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2007 :  07:56:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Ronna- Oh I dreamt about that horse and cart for so long! I wanted it so bad! Remember when the catalogs would come out in the fall for Sears? And the back half was always toys? My nanny when I was little would let us pour over those catalogs. I still remember how much fun it was just to look at what toys there were! :D

Alee
http://home.test-afl.tulix.com/aleeandnora/
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2007 :  9:08:34 PM  Show Profile
I'll ask my daughter to take a pic of the horse and surrey. She still has most, if not all, of my son's ride on toys. He had quite a few.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2007 :  9:25:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh my gosh! What a walk down memory lane, Ronna! It would be great to see a picture of it! I can't wait till Nora uses ride-on toys! It won't me very long now!

Alee
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Discounted toys from Hasbro Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page