Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Gathered Up
 Heading to Spokane for 8 days.....wanna meet up???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Gathered Up: Previous Topic Heading to Spokane for 8 days.....wanna meet up??? Next Topic  

lasagefemme
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Lisa
eastern Washington
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2007 :  12:33:56 PM  Show Profile  Click to see lasagefemme's MSN Messenger address
My mom is in town from Pennsylvania (we live in Tri-Cities, WA)....and we're heading to Spokane for a religious festival for 8 days. We'll be in church in the morning; but the afternoons are free for sight-seeing and shopping & such. I've always wanted to come over and do some MaryJane's Farm toolin' around. Is there anywhere I should definitely NOT miss?? I would love to go see the flower lady....

Would any of the Spokane/outlying area ladies wanna meet up somewhere the week of September 27-Oct. 3rd?? Mom's a master herbalist/reflexologist living in Amish country. She'll make ya forget your ailments ;)

Lisa

"Our life is frittered away by detail. An honest man has hardly need to count more than his ten fingers, or in extreme cases he may add his ten toes, and lump the rest. Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity I say, let your affairs be as two or three, and not a hundred or a thousand; instead of a million count half a dozen, and keep your accounts on your thumb nail." Thoreau

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2007 :  4:23:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Lisa-

That would be lots of fun and I am sure the other Spokane area farmgirls would love to meet up too! You _have_ to meet Carol Sue and Teresa! They are tons of fun!

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
http://home.test-afl.tulix.com/aleeandnora/
Go to Top of Page

faithymom
True Blue Farmgirl

360 Posts

Faith
Sandpoint ID
USA
360 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2007 :  1:40:51 PM  Show Profile
I'd love to meet up with the Spokane Farmgirls! I am going to be driving through Spokane on Friday and again on Sunday as I *should* have to go to the airport those days...but I'm still waiting on final confirmation of this...
Will someone send me an e-mail if there is a meeting time set up either day?

Thanks!
Faith

"All television is educational television. The only question is, what is it teaching?"-Fmr. FCC Commissioner Nicholas Johnson
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2007 :  1:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
It would be great to meet you too Faith! Lets make sure we get something together!

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2007 :  5:26:42 PM  Show Profile
Oh my yes yes yes yes.....sorry girls was off line for a day taking care of my neice, emergency room run, hydrateded and her pain managaged and life is good.
Lisa, yes yes yes girlfriend want to meet up with you. Will email you my persnal info, Alee when can you come, will get hold of Amanda and Grace.
Hey gals let me know.....
Carol Sue

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2007 :  7:35:10 PM  Show Profile
Shoot Lisa, your email was returned. Will try going through the farm.
Carol Sue

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2007 :  8:23:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Friday works for me, Saturday does not and Sunday afternoon works for me, but I do have a commitment Sunday morning. Spokane is close though so I can leave Moscow at about 11:30am on Sunday if that is the day we want. I need to be able to give Doug a ride to work and then can leave by around 11 or so.

Alee
Go to Top of Page

faithymom
True Blue Farmgirl

360 Posts

Faith
Sandpoint ID
USA
360 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2007 :  1:30:17 PM  Show Profile
Well, it turns out I am not going to the airport this weekend.
I hope you ladies have a lovely time! This is the only reason that I'm bummed about not going, though....well that and having to tell my son that he's not going to his dad's for his birthday and dealing with him being sad... that breaks my heart!

Faith

"All television is educational television. The only question is, what is it teaching?"-Fmr. FCC Commissioner Nicholas Johnson
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2007 :  3:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Faith-

I am sure it will work out sometime soon! *hugs*

Alee
Go to Top of Page

lasagefemme
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Lisa
eastern Washington
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2007 :  12:28:11 AM  Show Profile  Click to see lasagefemme's MSN Messenger address
Alee...Carol Sue...will Sunday work?? That's probably going to be our best day (Monday, the 1st...we have a cruise around Lake Coeur d'Alene...) Aww Faith....sounds like you need some friends to cheer you up!!

"Our life is frittered away by detail. An honest man has hardly need to count more than his ten fingers, or in extreme cases he may add his ten toes, and lump the rest. Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity I say, let your affairs be as two or three, and not a hundred or a thousand; instead of a million count half a dozen, and keep your accounts on your thumb nail." Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2007 :  03:19:29 AM  Show Profile
Okay lets make it Sunday then girls. I will get ahold of Amanda and see if Grace will be around. She has company from out of town right now.
This will be lots of fun. I am sure looking forward to it.
Carol Sue

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2007 :  04:29:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Sounds great! I will leave Moscow right around noon so I can meet up with you all in Spokane around 2pm. Where would you like to meet up?

Alee
Go to Top of Page

lasagefemme
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Lisa
eastern Washington
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2007 :  10:18:24 PM  Show Profile  Click to see lasagefemme's MSN Messenger address
Alee, Alee!!! We've changed it to Tuesday. The Buggy Barn isn't open on Sundays and this way, we'll have more time with you :) If Carol Sue can give me directions to the Buggy Barn, we can meet right there. (OR we can meet for lunch somewhere THEN go to the Buggy Barn). Email and lemme know if you've read this....

Lisa

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2007 :  11:26:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Sounds good! Just let me know where we are meeting and when and I will be there! :D

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2007 :  02:39:03 AM  Show Profile
Hey Lisa, easy way is proably to meet at my house since it is on the way to Buggy Barn. Let me know what time, will mail you directions this afternoon, yep awake late....but life goes on.....

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

lasagefemme
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Lisa
eastern Washington
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2007 :  12:31:35 AM  Show Profile  Click to see lasagefemme's MSN Messenger address
Carol Sue....sounds good; church gets out at noon. Do you want us to come straight to your house and we can go out to eat.....or would you rather we eat first, THEN come??? You wanna email me directions?? Is it just you & Alee, me & mom?? Ohhh, I wanted to ask also. I'm doing that doll-inspired quilt for my almost-five year old. My main fabric inspiration was Michael Miller's "Global Girls"

http://www.thefabricfinder.com/MichaelMillerGlobalGirlsCX2894A.JPG

I was wondering if you have anything in your stash that might go with that??? I am looking for a couple more fabrics to finish the quilt. Vintage dolly-inspired fabrics?? Raggedy Ann & Andy & the like? I need to pick your brain on quilt ideas....

Lisa

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2007 :  02:31:48 AM  Show Profile
Hey Lisa, coming straight to my house and having Alee meet us there sounds great. Amanda, Firemama, and Teresa, Lavender Fields Dreamer may both get to join us then, cause they are both in classrooms with their kiddos in the morning.
I will go back and look up the material. Yes, ma'am you can pick my brain anytime, not sure there is much there but you go for it. LOL
Emailing you directions.
Carol Sue

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2007 :  02:40:08 AM  Show Profile
Oh Lisa that is beautiful and the first time I have seen it. It could be around here somewhere I just haven't been to shops a lot lately. We should be able to find some colors that match. Bring the material with you.
Hmmmmmm we will have to see if my stash of a mess has anything on Tuesday.....
Carol Sue

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

lasagefemme
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Lisa
eastern Washington
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2007 :  10:30:33 AM  Show Profile  Click to see lasagefemme's MSN Messenger address
Well, I don't have it with me, its at home in my disaster I call my sewing area. But I know the main colors. There's lots of red and ivory with some teal scattered in and about. I bought it at Mill End Fabrics in Portland.........now THAT is a fabric store :) Email me directions, okay?!! We'll head over as soon as church is over.

Lisa

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2007 :  9:17:58 PM  Show Profile
Lisa, did you get the directions I emailed....let me know...
Carol Sue

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

lasagefemme
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Lisa
eastern Washington
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2007 :  11:25:08 PM  Show Profile  Click to see lasagefemme's MSN Messenger address
Carol Sue...I didn't get them :( I'm going to email you......

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2007 :  6:31:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
It was so fun getting to meet you, Lisa! I hope we can plan a get-together sometime in the near future. I know winter will slow driving down a bit, though.

*hugs*

Alee
Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic Heading to Spokane for 8 days.....wanna meet up??? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page