Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Bottle tops Needed (Soda type..)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Bottle tops Needed (Soda type..) Next Topic  

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2007 :  4:50:19 PM  Show Profile
Hello Sister's!!

I have a couple Projects that I am working on.. & need Bottle Tops.. You know.. Soda/Pop Bottles.. Beer would be ok too.. But I'd prefer Soda/Pop Bottles types.. ESPECIALLY if they are unique ones.. you know.. not all Coke a cola ones..

I'd appreciate if you all can start setting aside some as you use them for me.. & if you'd like to trade something.. just let me know.. I'll pay the shipping of course..

Thanks!!

In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself..

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2007 :  6:17:46 PM  Show Profile
I am assuming you are referring to the metal ones. Am I correct?

Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
BLOG
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

createmyworld
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Beth
Akron PA
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2007 :  06:40:27 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kathie,
My husband and I prefer to drink only soda from glass bottles, and we have a few different kinds "in stock" - (izze sodas - these caps are pretty plain - cream color with a silver flower in the middle, blenheim's gingerale - these are the coolest looking ones sort of vintage patriotic look, with an eagle and the words Blenheim's Gingerale, and Virgil's Root beer - these just say Virgil's). We only drink about 1-2 sodas a week, but I could save them for you and send when we have a bunch saved up. Let me know if you are interested. I wouldn't ask for anything for barter, I'd just be happy to give them to you!

"He who works with his hands is a laborer, he who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who works with his hands, head and heart is an artist." -St. Francis of Asisi
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2007 :  06:50:03 AM  Show Profile
Julie.. Yes.. the metal ones..

Beth..That would be perfect!! I would really appreciate ANY that you can start to save for me!!
I REALLY appreciate it!!!

Thanks!!!

In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself..
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Bottle tops Needed (Soda type..) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page