CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2007 :  07:30:57 AM  Show Profile
WELL... for goodness sake! i wrote a long 'dissertation' on my plans for today .. at about 2 a.m. .. and i don't know where i sent it into cyberspace .. cuz' i dont' see it here this morning. ANYHOO .. what cha'll up to today? xo

True Friends, Frannie

FREEDOM VALLEY FARM
KENTUCKY

http://freedomvalleyfarm.blogspot.com/

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2007 :  07:45:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
Hey Frannie,

Today is a day out for me -running some errands before the children come home from school. Going to the post office, the pharmacy, and to Wal-Mart to see if the one closest to me has any good crafty deals. Then it's home to greet to kiddos and help with homework and cook dinner. Anywho - have a great one Frannie!!

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

http://countryintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

~Tracey~
True Blue Farmgirl

351 Posts

Tracey
TN
USA
351 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2007 :  1:35:36 PM  Show Profile
HOme with sick babe but using my mind to dream things I want/need to accomplish before the winter holidays!! It is good to sit still!!

Tracey,
mama to Callum 14, Katie 9, Wil 6.5, Benjamin 4 and Andrew 18 months!!

http://hansenhootenanny.blogspot.com/ Family blog
http://eclecticcharm.blogspot.com/ crafty blog
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2007 :  2:23:26 PM  Show Profile
Frannie -- I got my bulb order done! Ordered 700 narcissus, 70 allium, 100 eranthis, 150 snowdrops, 500 crocus, 350 scilla, 200 glory-in-the-snow, 5 amaryllis, and a mere 20 tulips. Oh, I ordered 2800 tulips earlier! Mind you, these are not for me -- except some of the leftovers and the 20 tulips. These are for 4 different gardens that I'm working on. Whew! It took me sooo long to make my decisions. And now I think I need to get me some more tulips, because I don't think 20 is nearly enough.

So, a terrific Thursday. More ebay postings tonight, I think, or maybe some sewing.

What's on your schedule Friday???

www.youaretoocreative.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2007 :  4:58:25 PM  Show Profile
Tammy .. sounds like your day was full of 'family' runnings here and there .. ohhhh .. i remember those days with fond memories! may seem like it is running you ragged at the time .. but i promise you will cherish the remembrances when they are grown!

Tracey .. hope that wee one is feeling much better soon .. is that little andrew? (my great-grand-son's name is Andrew!)

katie .. oh you do have to send us some photos of the gardens you plant and cultivate!!

True Friends, Frannie

FREEDOM VALLEY FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2007 :  5:08:50 PM  Show Profile
well gurlfrenz .. i had a mos' wunnerful day filled with friends! had lunch 'in the garden' at Lucy Tucker's with a sweet friend of mine that i hadn't seen in awhile. Then ambled into the Plaid Peacock for gossipin' and gigglin' with the ladies! got my very first WEBKIN. I've gotten several for Lucas .. but now .. with my own .. we can play computer games with each other .. i can visit his webkin and he can visit mine! (it is an adorable little curly haired dog .. and i got the pink pouch to carry HER in ... i think i'll start writing of her adventures with me ... oh it must be a girl dog .. she is so prissy looking .. i think i'm going to name her 'sofi' (gonna' get another one (a boy puppy) and name him 'luc'). this SECOND CHILDHOOD thing is so wonderful!

then visited with two other friends and discussed our 2008 'long-hunters' RENDEZVOUS .. such great plans in store. got a wonderful book written by a local author all about our GREEN COUNTY history! gonna' stay up all night reading it!

then stopped by Glovers' Station Antiques Mall for some more visiting ... and i got lots more of those wonderful vintage embroidered linens to make 'apron pockets' with!!

then BACK to the Plaid Peacock .. where i got some GREAT TOWN GOSSIP!!! oh lordy! i just can't repeat it here! what fun! ha! small town living and big city living .. well .. people have a lot in common!

stopped at Mickey D's for their ASIAN SALAD .. got a call on my cell phone from Honey Hunk who was sailing on the river headed for the Chesapeake Bay!

came home .. ripped my autumn clothes off .. i OVER-DRESSED today .. cuz' when i left the house this morning .. there was a wonderful 'chill' in the air .. which quickly turned to HEAT! and ME .. with a long-sleeved black top and black tights on under my 'shifty-tunic'! sittin' here in my underoos (now THERE is a VISUAL!) answring e-mails .. and posting on my 'gurlfrenz' boards and my blog (HATE that word .. sooooo .. BLOGGY-Y .. gonna' come up with something better to call it .. ohhh something like "My Gathering Room".

Hope to get all those 'dollies' and such wrapped up tonight so i can get them in the mail in the next coupla' days .. AND .. i have to start assembling those cutie-pie little 'vintage pocket kits' for the MJ Sewing Circle!

Well, it was a fun day filled with friends ... now what do you have planned for 'FABULOUS FRIDAY'??

xo

True Friends, Frannie

FREEDOM VALLEY FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic THRILLING THURSDAY Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page