Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 ohhhh my goooodness .. i know i owe you ...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic ohhhh my goooodness .. i know i owe you ... Next Topic  

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2007 :  07:27:50 AM  Show Profile
gurlfrenz ... i have a big 'hooooge' (as my granddaughter used to say when she was little) ... jennie catherine .. not sofia .. who only 'babbles baby words so far'! pile of goodies already in boxes .. but i gotta' put brown paper wrapping on them before i can mail them .. was going to absolutely get them wrapped today and on their way .. but i have to be in town in less than an hour .. still have to shower, dress .. load the car with antique goodies for my booth .. soooooooo .. it will have to wait until i get back home today. i am soooooo sorry it has taken me so long .. but don't ever send me pennies until your treasure arrives ... and miz nancy jo .. i have to find those sewie patterns .. then they are on their way to you .. and dear linda chavez .. i have your dolly all bundled up .. still have to IRON that bib apron .. and wrap them together.

OH .. and i didn't make 'dolly aprons' from the sweet apron you sent to me .. i kept thinking it was waaaay toooo nice to cut up .. soooo .. yesterday, i found a FANTASTIC olde linen calendar at an antiques shoppe .. it had a DELIGHTFUL farm scene picture on it .. and i thought what a GREAT 'pocket' it would make for a perfect 'farmgirl' apron! thanks for sending it along.

thanks for being so patient with me .. i get so many 'balls in the air' that i take sharp lefts and rights and forget what i was doing in the first place .. but ya' know .. i ADORE living life like this!

xoxo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie

FREEDOM VALLEY FARM
KENTUCKY

http://freedomvalleyfarm.blogspot.com/

Across the Fence: Previous Topic ohhhh my goooodness .. i know i owe you ... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page