CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2007 :  12:31:07 PM  Show Profile
hey ya-ya's ... hunkie hankie is going to be doin' some fun travellin' during parts of september and october .. sooooo .. when the cat's away .. the mice will play!

i'm gonna' send this to 'all ya'll' in case some of you who don't live in kentucky .. or do live in KY .. but would have a couple hour drive gittin' here and might want to attend too!

i've noted two fun 'events' that i reeeeeeeely want to attend .. and would love for ALL of ya'll to join me at either and/or both of them!

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 ... 7:00 p.m. barn lot theatre .. "TUNA, TEXAS"
gotta' get reservations to this one .. sooooooo .. if you wanna' come along .. let me know RIGHT AWAY .. so i can call for reservations! i dont' think this one is a 'dinner' theatre .. just the play.
Hank and i saw this play at Kentucky Rep Theatre last year .. and it was one of the funniest i've ever seen! (by the way Kentucky Rep will be doing TUNA CHRISTMAS this year! i'll write more of that one soon!) We could stop for dinner somewhere along the way! e-mail me if you can go to this with me! t'will be such fun!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6 .. 9:00 A.M. .. JANICE HOLT GILES .. KNIFLEY, KY
oh my gosh! i am truly NOT going to miss this festival event this year! I've been once and it was lotsa' fun .. music and vendors and fun .. just a wonderful day at the GILES cabin in Knifley. We could all ride over together. Will probably leave about 9:00 a.m. (fast time) .. i think it is less than an hour away from Greensburg .. (or there-abouts). As you all must know by now .. Janice Holt Giles is my very most favoritest author ever ever ever! AND she is from KENTUCKY! If you have not been to her home before .. it is a MUST DO .. and if you have .. how fun to return! E-mail me soon as you can .. we can all meet in Greensburg and car-pool. Bring lotsa' friends too.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Get back to me real soon on both of these .. i do so hope you can join me! gurlfren road trips are one of the best pleasures and treasures in life .. i promise you! xo, frannie

p.s. pass this e-mail to all your gurlfrenz and tell those that don't have computers! xo

(i'll try and conjure up a fun game or two to play on the JHG event .. with prizes! ... if we get at least SIX of us goin'!)

True Friends, Frannie

FREEDOM VALLEY FARM
KENTUCKY

http://freedomvalleyfarm.blogspot.com/

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2007 :  6:53:33 PM  Show Profile

Hey Frannie, seems like a lot of fun, but I am too far now to attend. Please let us know how it goes and all the fun you will have with the girls. I signed for the one on one fall swap you are putting on but have not heard of you since the post. Could you please tell me if I am in and what to do next ?
Corinne
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic gurlfrenz road trips Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page