Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Wreath making Next Topic  

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2007 :  10:48:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
I found a wire wreath form that I had put away two years ago! I decided it was time to do something with it..lol Well, here is my creation. I went to my grandmother-in-law's house yeasterday with the little ones and collected acorns and pine cones. I used the plastic canvas fall items that I stitched up last year and VOILA! lol. Hot glue and some ribbon too. Gotta love craftiness! lol.

Do any other of my farmgil friends do wreaths? I have a Christmas one and a Halloween one too. I think I'll try my hand at an Easter one next.

Oh, this was therapy for me today since my sewing machine wants to eat my quilt!

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

http://countryintheburbs.blogspot.com/

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2007 :  12:12:58 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Tammy! I love the wreath. I have a wire form that is sitting here naked. Last year I wrapped fall colors of yarn around it and put orange flowers on it. At Christmas I make it a Christmas wreath..different every year. It is fun to have something for all seasons. Are you going to do a Halloween?
I will probably do a Halloween and then a fall something.

"What would it be like if you lived each day, each breath, as a work of art in progress? Imagine that you are a masterpiece unfolding, every second of every day, a work of art taking form with every breath."
-- Thomas Crum

Linda in PA
Go to Top of Page

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2007 :  1:12:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
I have a Halloween one already...I'll try to get a pic up later! I'd love to see your wreath too Linda!

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

http://countryintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Wreath making Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page