Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Anyone sew their own horse show clothing?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Anyone sew their own horse show clothing? Next Topic  

UrbanChick
True Blue Farmgirl

331 Posts

Ayako
Atlanta GA
USA
331 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2007 :  7:35:11 PM  Show Profile
I just ordered horse show clothing patterns from Jean Hardy and Suitability and was wondering if they are easy patterns to work with? I ordered some stretch fabric from denver fabrics that look like this : http://www.denverfabrics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=36369&Category_Code=LY-prints&Product_Count=103 I'm going to use it in a tunic style with a mandarin colar with black accents on the colar and the sides of the tunic. I'll add rhinestones on the colar and other places. Hopefully this fabric will work out. I'm getting excited about this show, my friend is going to teach me what I need to know in halter class and walk/trot class and I'm ordering all my show halters, ribbons and pads to match my tunic. I may need some inspiration so if anyone has pictures of themselves in their show clothes it would be great if I can take a look at them.

"Courage dosen't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying: I will try again tomorrow."

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2007 :  08:30:21 AM  Show Profile
Ayako,
have fun & inspiration in sewing your outfit...I am to faint of heart to try a sewing project like that.
Be sure to post a pick of yourself winning that "Blue Ribbon".
How fun!

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Sep 17 2007 08:31:26 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Anyone sew their own horse show clothing? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page