Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 rounding up farm girls in my area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic rounding up farm girls in my area Next Topic  

white cupboard
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

maryanne
gahanna oh
USA
23 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2007 :  04:18:06 AM  Show Profile
[font=Stencil][/font=Stencil]

well i am new to mjf. i have been visiting the site for a while.i have signed up to start my own chapter and was wondering if any of you farm girls have any suggestions? i live in columbus, ohio. not on a farm but that is where my heart truly is....i love it here....thamks,maryanne

the sweet smell of fresh cut grass,to nap under a tree on a cool fall afternoon,to hear my grandchildren wisper"i love you" in my ear,to taste the sweetest chocolate bar....life is grand and i am thankful....

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2007 :  04:44:52 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Maryanne, MJF is a great place for all of us who have "farm" written large in our hearts.
Corinne
Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2007 :  04:54:11 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Maryanne to a great place to 'hang out'! Make sure you introduce your-self in the Welcome Wagon! We all love to see who is new on the farm! Try a header of NEW FROM OH and that should attract interest from all the gals from Ohio, some of whom may be close enough to join your chapter! Just keep visiting us all here at the farm and you will learn lots (and I mean lots!) about being a Farmgirl and about having your own chapter!
Angie.

"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance" JUDE 1:2
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2007 :  06:19:42 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Maryanne. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

white cupboard
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

maryanne
gahanna oh
USA
23 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2007 :  12:14:47 PM  Show Profile
thanks girls...you know how to make someone feel welcome......

the sweet smell of fresh cut grass,to nap under a tree on a cool fall afternoon,to hear my grandchildren wisper"i love you" in my ear,to taste the sweetest chocolate bar....life is grand and i am thankful....
Go to Top of Page

tribalcime
True Blue Farmgirl

2963 Posts

lisa
lexington ky
USA
2963 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2007 :  1:18:11 PM  Show Profile
hi ya !!!!!!!!!

LIfe is a witch ~~~ and then ya fly !! Items i look for in a barter .http://tribalwitch.blogspot.com/ http://people.tribe.net/0ab53fca-f8de-4477-ab56-85ff9484b93d
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2007 :  11:28:50 PM  Show Profile
there are several farmgirls in your area, and i think a chapter, too isn't there? Botanical bath is from Columbus! She is loads of fun!
Go to Top of Page

white cupboard
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

maryanne
gahanna oh
USA
23 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2007 :  05:32:10 AM  Show Profile
thanks ladies i will check it out...

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic rounding up farm girls in my area Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page