jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2005 :  11:12:22 AM  Show Profile
Well, here is my next "sharing". When we moved into our house in 1986, my daughter was seven. Her bedroom was on the second floor, and ours on the first. It was the first time she had slept so far away from us, and I would let her come down to our room whenever she wanted. One night she came down and tapped me on the shoulder and asked why I or her daddy had been in her room. I told her we had both been sleeping and had not been up to her room. She adamantly explained (even the next morning) to us over and over that she had heard a noise (her wood floors always crack) and sat up in bed to see, in the light of her nightlight, one of us leaving the door of her room in blue pajamas. But she said the person was stooped over and walking slow, "like daddy does when he is half asleep". That made us smile.

For years after that, and even today, she remembers what we came to call The Blue Man. He only appeared a couple of times and then was gone, it seems. She said she was not really afraid of him, but puzzled why he was there.

Our house, though new, is built on land that was a former plantation, and our back yard is filled with old bottles, cookware, horseshoes, etc. So we know it was once a homesite of some kind.

I just know she still remembers the Blue Man. I did not like the idea of a blue man in my daughter's bedroom, but I never shared that with her!!

jpbluesky

Heartland girl

Edited by - jpbluesky on Aug 03 2005 11:15:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kim
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2005 :  2:49:07 PM  Show Profile
I had an experience where I woke up early in the morning and could hear someone walking around my bed, like they were checking on me and my girlfriend who was spending the night. I asked my mom if she had gotten up and checked on us and she hadn't. After they walked around the bed, they headed for the door and left.

It was eerie

farmgirl@heart

Be at peace with yourself and the rest will follow
Go to Top of Page

dg7954
True Blue Farmgirl

129 Posts

Diane
Doylestown pa
USA
129 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2005 :  5:40:58 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad that you posted this topic. I have been fortunate to have studied with some wise ones over the years,9people who had knowledge of spirit connection, pschic phenomena, cranial sacral therapy, and creative visualization) and would like to share some of the things that I have learned from them. Firstly, the dimension that most of the spirit world inhabits is the next dimension above the earthly plane(about three inches above our ground). I have been told that the spirit experience is like looking through a one way mirror. They can see through to us, but most of us cannot see their world. This dimension vibrates at a higher frequency than our dimension and because of its higher rate of vibration we are unable to see or hear them unless we "tune in" to their frequency. It is similar to a radio transmission in that once you change the station it still exists, you just can't hear it anymore because you are not "tuned in." The spirit world is able to stay current with our world if they so desire. I have heard and actually experienced spirits that could make themselves known enough to tell a loved one that they liked her new haircut! One thanked her daughter for putting her wedding picture on the mantel. In my experience with my mother, I have the hormonal loss of memory condition (I know some of you can relate) so I am forever forgetting names, where I put things, what my name is, etc. I have gotten into the habit of asking my mother, who crossed over in 1986, whatever it is I can't remember. In about 5-10 minutes it will come to me. I always thank her and sometimes I can smell the perfume she used to wear right after this. I get the feeling she is pretty busy on the other side, as she was always busy here, so I also apologize for interrupting her as well.
She is very frequently in my dreams, and I have been told that the brain waves slow down enough to "tune in" to the frequency to access the spirit world and it is nice to be visited by the many loved ones who say hello to me (including my dog Petey who stops by every once in a while).
When my father-in-law crossed over two years ago, the night before his memorial service I was continually nagged by his voice saying "I want my hat" over and over. When I woke up the next day, I called my mother-in-law and asked her if she knew anything about a hat. She thought a minute and said "Yes. He had a favorite hat with a feather that he wore when he performed in his band." It turned out that he wanted his hat at the service. As soon as I suggested this, the nagging stopped. He was a happy camper.

There is so much to talk about on this topic (which leads to so many others) I would love to chat with someone about this and more.

I have a tendency to ramble about this subject, so I will end here before you lose interest in this lengthy reply.

Just feel good in knowing that, not only are we connected on this earthly plane, but we are connected with all other dimensions as well.
What is the vibration that connects us the strongest? Love, of course.

Diane
dg7954
farmgirl at heart
Go to Top of Page

RachelLeigh
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

Rachel
Rainier WA
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2005 :  6:02:06 PM  Show Profile
I was absolutely floored when I saw this topic tonight because my fiance and I were discussing spirits at length earlier tonight. I have always had experiences, wherever I lived, which made me know I was not alone. We moved into this apartment about three months ago and I often wake up in the middle of the night and think I see a figure of someone or something standing in the room. Two nights ago, when I woke up, I saw a man in a dark green uniform, like a mechanic or janitor uniform, standing near the bed. He was African-American and had curly dark hair. I told my fiance about this and he stopped eating when I mentioned the uniform. His father, who died when he was 9 (and he's 34 now), used to wear a green janitor's uniform to work (my fiance is a black man...probably need to add that.) He told his mother about what I saw and his mother said that a few years ago, she looked out her back window at night and saw her long-deceased husband in their backyard in his green uniform carrying a slopping bucket like he was going to slop the hogs he once loved (and that were no longer there.)
To me, the fact that his father is visiting us makes perfect sense. We are getting married in two and a half months and are always discussing starting a family very soon. It is a very exciting time in our life, we are extremely happy, and it only makes sense that his father would like to be a part of it.
Go to Top of Page

greyghost
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Lynn
Summerville Georgia
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2005 :  3:00:26 PM  Show Profile  Click to see greyghost's MSN Messenger address
I have had experiences in nearly every home I have lived in.

As a child - there was a dark shadow that scared the daylights out of me. I never said anything until I was in my mid-teens to my mother about it. She had seen it too! Then my little brother piped in. We all had seen it in the same room, always at night, and it always made us afraid. We believe it was sent there by someone who intended us harm, because my mother had never seen it or felt anything until after that person had slept in that room.

At our last home in Dade City FL - I am the only one who had the rotten things happen! If I was tired and fell asleep on the couch in the addition, I would hear someone in the kitchen, then the swish of pants as someone walked up to me. I got the sense it was annoyed that I should be so worn out from working to need a nap. At first I woke up knowing someone was standing over me. Then one day I decided to see what would happen - I am certain it touched me, or tried to. My ears rang, I would go cold all over, and I COULD NOT OPEN MY EYES. I was trying and trying so hard but could not until it moved away. After that it seemed the spirit wanted to keep trying to touch me - I stopped taking naps on the couch in there, deciding to take one on the living room couch not long before we moved. It had never happened there before - and wouldn't you know she tried it again. I am certain it was a woman - I cannot tell you how I am sure of that.

One of my dogs would growl and snarl in a "spooked" way at something in the living room at 10:45 every night. You could watch her eyes - you know she SAW something, not heard anything outside and gotten confused.

The oven timer would go off in the middle of the night - my husband thought we had to be setting it wrong, but there would be weeks where we had not used the timer or even the oven (just the stovetop) and it would go off. Once I was sure I heard "someone" messing with it not long before it went off.

I have felt nothing in our "new" home, though I surely expected to as it was built in 1930.

Edited by - greyghost on Sep 20 2005 3:03:05 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic ghosts Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page