CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2007 :  2:42:56 PM  Show Profile
do you girls keep a 'friends' journa? .. i do .. and have done this throughout the years. when i meet someone .. in person .. through the mail or 'on-line' .. after chatting with them for awhile .. (or just watching their posts) .. i keep little 'notes' about them .. sweet and profound thoughts and things they have said .. little things they have told me about their lives. i don't keep this up as consistently as i used to .. but i think i'll revive it. with so many new friends that we all meet on our different forums and such .. sometimes it is easy to 'get us mixed up' (at least if you are forgetful like me!) .. and it is this very journal that i will use someday when i tell sofia catherine all about the dear friends that sent her cards. i use it when quoting something that i felt was 'important' to me when talking with other friends. i use to to remember friends 'in prayer' ..

looking over my older journals .. it brought back memories to me of friends that had slipped my mind over the years. (this is a fun journal to keep for your 'family members' too .. a wonderful 'record' to leave for future generations! xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie

FREEDOM VALLEY FARM
KENTUCKY

http://freedomvalleyfarm.blogspot.com/

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2007 :  03:08:50 AM  Show Profile
Frannie, I think that is a wonderful idea, and yes, I agree, there are so many of us here and it is nice to tell us apart! I sort of started doing this just in my e-mail adress book, little key words, but I like your'e idea much more. After all, the people that we meet throughout our lives, even on-line, can have a profound influence on us.
This is like taking one of my favorite movies-'It's A Wonderful Life' one step further!
I hope that you are blessed with many,many volumes!
Angie.

"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance" JUDE 1:2
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2007 :  03:46:36 AM  Show Profile
thanks for your sweet words miz angie .. what a great 'thought' (which is goin' in my book under ANGIE .. BRITCHICKNY .. from Mary Jane's FARMGIRL friends: "FRIEND'S JOURNAL": "I hope that you are blessed with many, many volumes"

True Friends, Frannie

FREEDOM VALLEY FARM
KENTUCKY

http://freedomvalleyfarm.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic FRIENDS JOURNAL Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page