createmyworld
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Beth
Akron PA
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2007 :  04:30:59 AM  Show Profile
I posted this in the Reading Room thread, but thought I ought to post here as well, as I consider this a "Fabulous Find"!
This was my favorite magazine until Mary Janes Farm came along. I was so disappointed when Victoria magazine ceased publishing back in 2003. It was filled with gorgeous pictures, ideas for decorating, inspiring women, and all things femanine. I was doing a search on the web last night and came across a thread that said Victoria magazine will once again be published! They will begin with the first issue this October of 2007! I've already put in my subscription and can't wait until it arrives! I thought some of you might also have loved this magazine and might not know about the republishing, as I only stumbled upon it by chance... so I thought I'd share my knowledge here. If you loved this magazine as much as I did, and want to check out their website or sign up for a subscription, go to: www.victoriamag.com
Now I'll have my 2 favorite magazines coming out with new material each year and I'm thrilled!

"He who works with his hands is a laborer, he who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who works with his hands, head and heart is an artist." -St. Francis of Asisi

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2007 :  04:55:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
Glad you found one of your fave magazines again! Enjoy!

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!
Go to Top of Page

tribalcime
True Blue Farmgirl

2963 Posts

lisa
lexington ky
USA
2963 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2007 :  12:00:49 PM  Show Profile
I use to get them for my daughter . I will have to tell her they are going to publish them again.

LIfe is a witch ~~~ and then ya fly !! Items i look for in a barter .http://tribalwitch.blogspot.com/ http://people.tribe.net/0ab53fca-f8de-4477-ab56-85ff9484b93d
Go to Top of Page

yellojewl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Amber
Hurley MO
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2007 :  2:34:50 PM  Show Profile
I love(d) this magazine, too. I was so excited when I got my mail one day and a subscription postcard for Victoria was in it!! I can hardly wait to get it.
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2007 :  3:09:22 PM  Show Profile
Beth, I subscribed about 2 months ago when I found out they were starting to publish again. I've got all the back issues from years ago!

Stephanie

"hold close your inner child and always listen to the gentle whispers" ~queenofdreamsz
Go to Top of Page

createmyworld
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Beth
Akron PA
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2007 :  05:42:25 AM  Show Profile
I'm glad that others are as excited about the republishing as I am. Stephanie, I "discovered" Victoria really late... around 2001/2002... received an old copy from my mom (which she got at work). I finally decided to subscribe about 2 years later as I loved the issue my mom gave me, and found out that it was no longer published... so I spent a while on ebay and now have all of the old issues too. eBay is a great place for vintage items. I'm not missing out on a single publication this time! And I have so much to read/look at already, trying to "catch up" on all the old ones!

"He who works with his hands is a laborer, he who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who works with his hands, head and heart is an artist." -St. Francis of Asisi
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Victoria magazine Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page