Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Books
 Book Ideas
 Something like Gracious living; the new old farmho
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Book Ideas: Previous Topic Something like Gracious living; the new old farmho Next Topic  

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2007 :  1:36:10 PM  Show Profile
I love quaint crafts and decorating tips. I scrounge the web for sites with old fashioned-ish crafts and living. So a more crafts and farmhouse living/decorating book would be fun.

Also, I am trying to micro-farm as natural and eco-conscious as I possibly can so a working and living successfully on a small farm kind of book would be nice.

I think that this has been covered somewhat in your other books, but I'm a book junkie, so please make more books

Annika

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2007 :  08:58:46 AM  Show Profile
Annika - what a good idea! MaryJane has such wonderful ways to "farmgirl-up" our lives - I can't wait to see what ideas come next. I, too, could use some hints and helps about living on a successful small farm, too - that's my goal also. It's so nice to have you here!

XOXO, Libbie

Go to Top of Page

joyfulmama
True Blue Farmgirl

1175 Posts

Debra
Silver Springs NV
USA
1175 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2007 :  09:55:45 AM  Show Profile
I too, love simple gracious living.. I look for vintage items- especially handmade items- I can't stand that these items have just been tossed aside. recently I picked up a 8x10 painted picture- on a canvas.. it is of a little shack that has seen better days on the shores of the ocean- looks like could be Maine. It is beautiful. I got it for .50!!
I love books the exemplify this lifestyle- creating a gracious, simple, peaceful environment for our families. I also agree with Annika.. I live on 5 acres. I want to make the most of my smaller farm :-)

Blessings, Debra
Psalms 23:1 "The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want."
http://myvintagehome.com
http://debbieknits.net
Go to Top of Page
  Book Ideas: Previous Topic Something like Gracious living; the new old farmho Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page