Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Anyone in the OH-IN-KY Region Going to
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Anyone in the OH-IN-KY Region Going to Next Topic  

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2007 :  07:35:32 AM  Show Profile
the Country Living Fair in Morrow, Ohio? It's the last weekend in September, and I thought, if there were several of us, we could meet up. Seems like a neato thing, but I'm not sure--it might be too crowded for my tastes, and my competitive nature kicks in :) "Must have that, Must have that!!!"

"She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.

cabinmoose
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Lorna
Forest Hill MD
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2007 :  07:39:16 AM  Show Profile  Send cabinmoose an AOL message  Send cabinmoose a Yahoo! Message
I am I am!!!!! But I am in MD......lol

I can't wait!

Lorna
Forest Hill, MD

“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry.
And I know you do the same things too, So we're really
not that different, me and you.” ~Colin Raye
Go to Top of Page

cabinmoose
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Lorna
Forest Hill MD
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2007 :  07:40:21 AM  Show Profile  Send cabinmoose an AOL message  Send cabinmoose a Yahoo! Message
I am still trying to decide where to stay. I found a couple B&B's with vacancies.

Lorna
Forest Hill, MD

“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry.
And I know you do the same things too, So we're really
not that different, me and you.” ~Colin Raye
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2007 :  08:12:22 AM  Show Profile
Good! Hey Lorna, as you decide, let me know and maybe we can meet up for a few minutes or something!

"She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2007 :  08:48:41 AM  Show Profile
I am hoping to head up there. My sister lives in Cinci, so no problem on the place to stay end. Just whether or not things calm down here with Mom and Dad's health. I will let you know. It is marked on my calendar in big red letters. :)

Karin

Wherever you go, there you are.

Come visit me at:
www.madrekarin.etsy.com

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

BotanicalBath
True Blue Farmgirl

1014 Posts

Elizabeth
Ohio
1014 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2007 :  08:57:30 AM  Show Profile
Too bad that is the first weekend of the RenFest. We will be vendors there. But it sounds like a lot of fun and about an hour away.

E-
BotanicalBath@peoplepc.com www.Botanical-Bath.com www.BotanicalBath.etsy.com http://botanicalbath.blogspot.com/

"I do my housework in the nude. It gives me an incentive to clean the mirrors as quickly as possible."
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2007 :  4:12:58 PM  Show Profile
I'd love to go but unfortunately (well, actually, fortunately) I have a family reunion that weekend... It does sound like a lot of fun, it's about 2 1/2 hours from here.

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands - You shall be happy and it shall be well with you. -Psalm 128.2
Visit my blog at http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com ,web site store at http://www.watkinsonline.com/fish or my homepage at http://home.earthlink.net/~brightmeadow
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Anyone in the OH-IN-KY Region Going to Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page