Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Pretty pink apple - going to Alishushu
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Pretty pink apple - going to Alishushu Next Topic  

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2007 :  06:53:12 AM  Show Profile
I am redecorating a guest bedroom and have decided to let this pretty knick-knack go to a new home.

It's solid and heavy, weighs 1 1/4 lbs and I not sure what it is made of, might be polished stone or granite-type material.

Anyone interested?

Jo

"Wish I had time to work with herbs all day!"

Edited by - Hideaway Farmgirl on Aug 21 2007 07:55:58 AM

AliShuShu
True Blue Farmgirl

150 Posts

Alison
Charlotte NC
USA
150 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2007 :  07:04:20 AM  Show Profile  Send AliShuShu an AOL message  Send AliShuShu a Yahoo! Message
if i'm not mistaken and i don't think i am... that apple is shaped from rhodonite...
i love it and if no one else is interested, i'd love it... but as i am slammed and far behind on my obligations, i would not be able to reciprocate for awhile...
for anyone else that is interested, rhodonite is a stone of grace & elegance. It decreases anxiety while increasing attention to detail. A calming stone, rhodonite opens one to unconditional love and increased service to mankind. physically, it has been known to help with emphysema, joint imflammation, light sensitivity, strep throat and heart disorders.

Alison
I think that if ever a mortal heard the voice of God it would be in a garden at the cool of the day. ~F. Frankfort Moore, A Garden of Peace
Namaste'
www.shumusings.com
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2007 :  07:07:44 AM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh, Alison...I didn't know anything about this...and now I feel tremendous guilt for trying to rid myself of it!

I will, however, give it a good rub (a la rubbing the genies lamp for good luck) and be happy to send it on to you...send me an email with your address, OK?

Jo

"Wish I had time to work with herbs all day!"
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Pretty pink apple - going to Alishushu Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page