Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Got a wonderful care package from Patricia!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Got a wonderful care package from Patricia! Next Topic  

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2007 :  10:54:53 PM  Show Profile
I was so happy to get a wonderful care package from Patricia (Utahfarmgirl) of Portland, OR. She sent it to me to enjoy as I recover from my cherry ladder "incident" which by the way I am nearly there! She sent me a wonderful little vintage quilt top, a fabulous quilting magazine, a sweet little embroidery kit and some bubble bath. So sweet! What a wonderful and generous farmgirl! Unfortunately, it was delivered to a neighbor's house and they apparently "sat on it" for a few days before they gave it to me! So I just got it today. What a fun surprise! Thanks so much Patricia! you are so kind!

Brenda

Past Blessings . . . Celebrating Life as it used to be . . . when people loved God, loved their families and loved their country.

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2007 :  11:11:37 PM  Show Profile
Yeah, good job Patricia and wonderful way to relax with that bubble bath Brenda.

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

Shirlaroo
True Blue Farmgirl

297 Posts

Shirley

Australia
297 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2007 :  11:36:19 PM  Show Profile
Patricia, you are a true farmgirl. Brenda you are so lucky to have such a wonderful friend.

Friends are the best collectables.
Go to Top of Page

Fire-aunt
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

debbie
Tracy ca
22 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2007 :  11:44:04 PM  Show Profile
What a beautiful spirit Patricia has....and How blessed Brenda is to recieve a awesome gift from her.Enjoy!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2007 :  11:06:34 AM  Show Profile
Aw shucks... Brenda, I'm so glad you like everything. Something to do (quilt top & embroidery), something to read when you're tired, and something to relax with. I'm glad to hear you're better. Hooray!!Now don't think you have to have something horrible happen to you. When you need a care package, just say so!

love,
Patricia

check out my etsy site http://ThePlayfulFarmgirl.etsy.com

Take me home, country roads

Edited by - Utahfarmgirl on Aug 13 2007 11:07:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2007 :  4:40:08 PM  Show Profile
Patricia, you were so sweet. I spent most of last night reading the great quilting magazine. I had to put all my quilts away at the recommendation of our realtor to "declutter" my house while we try to sell it. I truly miss them, so it is great to at least read about them. Not sure how long I can stand having my quilts in hiding! They may re-appear regardless of what our realtor thinks! LOL! Thanks again!

Brenda

Past Blessings . . . Celebrating Life as it used to be . . . when people loved God, loved their families and loved their country.
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Got a wonderful care package from Patricia! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page