Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 TAKEN -- Lampwork bead horse necklace for barter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic TAKEN -- Lampwork bead horse necklace for barter Next Topic  

tribalcime
True Blue Farmgirl

2963 Posts

lisa
lexington ky
USA
2963 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2007 :  7:00:46 PM  Show Profile
Perfect for a day at the horse show or rodeo or a trail ride thru the woods. The pic doesnt do this necklace justice. The blue horses are lampwork beads and are quite adorable.The orange beads are wooden .The necklace is approx. 24 inches long and the focal horse pendant part is right at 1 and 1/2 inches. This is brand new and is one of my original designs and would sell for around 19.99. I would love to trade for 3 yards of fabric --xmas --halloween --cats/horses/dogs /wolves/tye dyes . Anything interesting like na .am prints possibly. I can use pieces small as 1/2 yard .

Edited by - tribalcime on Aug 12 2007 4:14:48 PM

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2007 :  08:29:33 AM  Show Profile
Lisa your stuff is great. Don't know if you are familiar with Etsy.com or not. It is a great online market place for handmade items. A lot of us on here have etsy shops. You should check it out! Good luck with your sales and trades.

Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
BLOG
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2007 :  1:03:49 PM  Show Profile
Lisa, hmmm...I like this necklace and I think I just might have 3 yards of fabric that you're looking for in my stash. I'll be home on Monday and will check then, if you don't get any other takers. Talk to you soon! Judy

We come from the earth, we go back to the earth, and in between, we garden!
Go to Top of Page

tribalcime
True Blue Farmgirl

2963 Posts

lisa
lexington ky
USA
2963 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2007 :  2:26:52 PM  Show Profile
I will be happy to save it for ya :) NO hurry!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

tribalcime
True Blue Farmgirl

2963 Posts

lisa
lexington ky
USA
2963 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2007 :  2:39:23 PM  Show Profile
Hi willowtree creek :) I like etsy.I love to look at all the neat things everyone has up. I am being lazy by bartering !! After spending 15 years as a festival merchant and 7 as an ebay seller i just finally got tired of selling :) I still love to create stuff and i end up with alot of stuff i have fun making but it needs another home. I still do tribal bellydanceing costuming for myself and occasionally sell a piece or two on ebay.
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2007 :  08:16:14 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Lisa! I'll contact you later today, or on Tuesday with what I found. Judy

Go to Top of Page

tribalcime
True Blue Farmgirl

2963 Posts

lisa
lexington ky
USA
2963 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2007 :  08:17:56 AM  Show Profile
that will be great. :)
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2007 :  3:33:27 PM  Show Profile
My necklace arrived on Friday, and I must say, it is beautiful! AND Lisa packed in an extra pair of horse earrings, a cat bracelet (with 3 darling cat charms on it...) and a piece of trim that will come in handy. Thank you for your generous heart Lisa, your fabric should be there Monday or Tuesday. So much fun to barter here at the Farm! Judy

Go to Top of Page

tribalcime
True Blue Farmgirl

2963 Posts

lisa
lexington ky
USA
2963 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2007 :  4:44:06 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad you liked them ! enjoy wearing them !!

LIfe is a witch ~~~ and then ya fly !! http://people.tribe.net/0ab53fca-f8de-4477-ab56-85ff9484b93d
Go to Top of Page

tribalcime
True Blue Farmgirl

2963 Posts

lisa
lexington ky
USA
2963 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2007 :  10:28:16 AM  Show Profile
They are just perfect -- I love all my beautiful fabrics !!!!!!!!!! thank you so very much !!!!!!

LIfe is a witch ~~~ and then ya fly !! http://people.tribe.net/0ab53fca-f8de-4477-ab56-85ff9484b93d

Edited by - tribalcime on Aug 20 2007 10:41:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2007 :  10:43:00 AM  Show Profile
Oh, how fun to see a piccie of the fabrics - I'm glad you like them and hope they'll work out for your projects. This was definitely fun! Thanks again, Judy (P.S., I love your tag line!)

Go to Top of Page

tribalcime
True Blue Farmgirl

2963 Posts

lisa
lexington ky
USA
2963 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2007 :  10:46:10 AM  Show Profile
I love the doggies--they are gonna be small quilted baskets and the angels will be a xmas apron --and the deer a winter scarf that i will use some of bonnes yarns to fringe and the bats part of a quilted cat bed and the blue kittes a hobo purse . See ? I have it all planned out already for them. I am SO excited .

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic TAKEN -- Lampwork bead horse necklace for barter Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page