Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 MAKE SURE TO ENLARGE THE FIRST PICTURE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic MAKE SURE TO ENLARGE THE FIRST PICTURE Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2007 :  5:09:16 PM  Show Profile
If you look at my site make sure you enlarge the picture with the dolls, right now its the first picture on there. The little doll has the sweetest face and I love her bonnet. The handmade doll has so much work put in on her, I can't believe she wasn't appreciated and was sold for one dollar.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Maryjane Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

2195 Posts

Maryjane
CA
USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2007 :  8:33:49 PM  Show Profile
LOVE all your finds again Nancy Jo! You have all the luck! You look so cute in your coat picture! You are so darling!!!

Hugs,
Maryjane Lee

The Beehive Cottage~
est. 1971

Edited by - Maryjane Lee on Aug 04 2007 8:34:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shirlaroo
True Blue Farmgirl

297 Posts

Shirley

Australia
297 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2007 :  11:51:09 PM  Show Profile
You are a true bargain hunter Nancy Jo. Love all your little treasures.

Friends are the best collectables.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2007 :  03:50:57 AM  Show Profile
Love your little dollies. I went through your blog this morning....just love the way you arrange things,and your sewing basket is growing!! Cute little pinkeep basket with the bird on it too!!

G

http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/index.html
http://auntgeorge.etsy.com

"Made With Love"
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2007 :  10:37:05 AM  Show Profile
Hi Girls,
THANKYOU VERY MUCH!!! Learned that from Elvis. Yea had a pretty good garage sale day on Sat. Haven't been as much this year as in past years, because of the one stop thrift. I usually get car sick while garage saleing. I think its my daughters driving, I always come home a bit wonky., I always take water and pepsi, and crackers, and a cold wash cloth just to save myself.
I would never have bought that bigger doll, but she is all handmade, so much knit and crochet work even long socks that you can't see in the picture, and the dress has so much work on it. The doll itself is all hand stuffed. Just couldn't leave her to end up who knows where, and for one dollar what was I suspose to do? I wish this would stop happening because I don't collect dolls. I have four of Frannie's dolls and have to stop myself from buying more of hers.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic MAKE SURE TO ENLARGE THE FIRST PICTURE Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page