junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2007 :  12:53:08 PM  Show Profile
Hey girls, have you been looking for a safe and fun way to stay connected with family, friends and farmgirls? I got a Bebo account a few months ago to do just that, it's alot safer than Myspace which really isn't for me anyways, but Bebo is so easy, fast and fun that I was thinking that if any of you want to join in please check out my page and say hi! If you have a Bebo account or you get one, please add me as a friend and I'll do the same and we can chat, share photos and get to know each other all in a new way! It's been great to keep in touch with my family and sister so far, and I'm hoping to add some of you too to the list of fun! Check it out:
www.wesue.bebo.com

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
www.photo-per-day.blogspot.com

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2007 :  12:36:02 PM  Show Profile
What no Bebo pages yet? Come on, check it out! It's nothing like Myspace, it's fun, easy and a great way to be creative while keeping in touch with loved ones.

Visit me at my blogs:
Go to Top of Page

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2007 :  12:51:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sue... I have a Bebo, but don't get to go on very much. It's a blocked site here at work which is when I usually check my stuff. I will log on sometime & look for you. I havent done much to it yet, as it is all pretty new to me.

"Work as if you were to live a hundred years, pray as if you were to die tomorrow." ~Benjamin Franklin~
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2007 :  06:16:01 AM  Show Profile
Hey Kelly, nice to see someone has a Bebo page, what's your screen name there? I love your quote by Ben Franklin, whom I"m related too! See you around Bebo land! lol

Visit me at my blogs:
Go to Top of Page

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2007 :  07:54:45 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sue... I sent you a friend request last night & saw this morning that you accepted, but of course can't go to the page until I get home. I noticed your heart on the tree widget, funny mine is the same, with the floating hearts. So cute. Interesting to know you are related to Ben Franklin. Not many of us can trace our family histories back that far. Now that I have a friend on there besides my kids & their friends, I will check on there more often. See ya later.

"Work as if you were to live a hundred years, pray as if you were to die tomorrow." ~Benjamin Franklin~
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2007 :  3:21:06 PM  Show Profile
Great! I was hoping that was you, the name kinda threw me! But welcome aboard, looking forward to getting to you know you better!

Visit me at my blogs:
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Do you Bebo? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page