valli
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

Valarie
maryville Tennessee
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2005 :  10:23:58 AM  Show Profile
My birthday is July 14th 1963. I love to celebrate birthdays.

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2005 :  5:52:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
My birthday is August 17th, i used to not mind birthdays so much, but know I am the WRONG side of 45 it is gettin' kinda scary. My daughter's September 9th.
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

Stephanie
Nestled in a Ridge near Lookout Mountain Alabama
USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2005 :  1:49:47 PM  Show Profile
My Birthday is July 2nd, a 1958 model :o) Just turned 47 and life is just beginning for me!

"Farmgirl in the woods of Dream Kingdom... where she is inspired by nature, her dairy goats, Sewing with her Vintage Fabrics and an imagination that is destined to set her free!"
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2005 :  12:12:51 PM  Show Profile
Hi Farmgirls!
It is always fun to celebrate birthdays! Thanks for sharing your special day!
sunnily yours,
Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2005 :  12:19:14 PM  Show Profile

Welcome to the forum Valarie!! My grandparents lived in Maryville, TN!! My grandfather's family ran the Peery Flour Mill which was an historic landmark until it was destroyed a few years ago. I would love to visit someday and see the Smoky Mountains my father remembered, even though he was only 5 years old when they moved to Colorado, where I grew up. He visited Tennessee in his 70's for the first time since moving away. Someday I will get there, too!
Thank you for joining this amazing group of farmgirls at heart! You will find friendship amongst these kindred spirits!
sunnily yours,
Cindylou

MaryJane's Left-Hand Farmgirl
Cindylou
cindylou@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2005 :  12:46:04 PM  Show Profile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE FABULOUS FARMGIRLS BORN IN JULY and AUGUST!!

QUEENOFDREAMSZ ~ JULY 2
JEANNIE PIERCE - JULY 4
MOLLYMAE - JULY 6
ANGIE FORTE ~ JULY 9
ALLISON ~ JULY 12
VALARIE ~ JULY 14
LINDA HOUSTON ~ JULY 29
SARAH ~ JULY 30
MARILYN ~ AUGUST 10
CINDY YOUNG ~ AUGUST 12
SUSAN DAHLEM ~ AUGUST 14
DIANE ~ AUGUST 17
KATHYLOU ~ AUGUST 20
NOELLE MILLER ~ AUGUST 18

MAY YOUR CELEBRATION BE JOYOUS, FILLED WITH LAUGHTER AND LOVE, FAMILY AND FRIENDS ~ ESPECIALLY YOUR FARMGIRL FRIENDS WHO KNOW YOU BEST!! WEAR YOUR APRONS REMEMBERING THAT APRON STRINGS ARE THE STRONG TIES OF FRIENDSHIP! TREAT YOURSELF TO SOMETHING SPECIAL! BEST WISHES FOR ANOTHER YEAR ON THIS WONDERFUL MERRY-GO-ROUND WE CALL LIFE!!
HUGS TO YOU ALL!
LOVE,
MARYJANE, CINDYLOU, CAROL, JULIE BELL, MEGAN, ANNA, JULIE BECK,
SUNNY, DORY AND REBEKAH

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2005 :  2:43:00 PM  Show Profile
Wow - thank you!

jpbluesky
heartland girl
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2005 :  3:05:17 PM  Show Profile

Dearest Jeannie!! Well, better late than never I guess! Sometimes it is fun to celebrate either before or after a birthday depending on how much older I "don't" want to be anyway!! It has been a wild summer here at the farm and I am finally getting everything juggled and my ducks in a row!
Happy belated Birthday and I hope every day is cherished as the first day of the rest of your life!! Always something new to learn and adventures to explore. Speaking of which, I sure hope you can make the long journey to the farm next year! There's always room in my guest room or camping at the farm!!
love ya,
Cindylou

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2005 :  1:57:24 PM  Show Profile
Good Morning Farmgirls!!

MaryJane is pleased to announce that you can now sign up to be on our mailing lists for all the various Farmgirl Connection projects … from traveling aprons, books, buttons, charm squares, dolls, and quilts to sharing mail art, birthdays and recipes.

We’re now ready and willing to gather up all your mailing lists for these projects and manage them here at the farm. Just click on the “Sign up for Farmgirl Connection Projects” link from the Farmgirl Connection opening page to see descriptions of all the traveling projects.

Sign up for the projects that suit your fancy. Send an e-mail with your name, physical address, e-mail address and phone number to the list you are interested in joining. While we monitor the lists for privacy and safety, all you farmgirls at heart can turn your energies toward creativity!

I know there is some confusion, as the mailing lists were started on the forum and are now managed here at the farm. If you’re curious to know if you’re already on a list, please contact Kate@maryjanesfarm.org and she’ll be happy to check for you. Take it Kate! …

---------
Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Kate Edwards and I’m a new member of the MaryJanesFarm crew (oh how exciting!!). I grew up just north of Spokane in a little town called Riverside with my Mom (Teri), Dad (Steve) and little sis (Allie). After high school I went to Eastern Washington University, where I studied Communications. Throughout my life, I’ve always been the kind of person to follow life’s little paths wherever they decide to take me, and this past spring my path took an exciting turn. I was introduced to MaryJane’s son, Emil, at my mom's spring antique show (The Farm Chicks Antique Show and Open Marketplace). The next thing I knew, my weekends were full of visiting the farm in Moscow to see my new boyfriend (oh how fun it is to be a girl!!). Then just this past week, MaryJane offered me the delightful job of organizing the mail lists for all the fun farmgirl projects on the forum and to run MaryJane’s Bed & Breakfast. I couldn’t pass it up!! What an amazing dream this has all become. Now that you all know a little about me, it's time for me to learn all about you. Can't wait to chat with you all soon!!
---------

Other new forum features:

We’ve added a section for Farmgirl Chapters on our website. Our new web features allow you to sign up to Start a Chapter, do a Chapter Search to find and communicate with neighboring chapters, read a recent Newsletter, sign up for a Traveling Journal, and attend a Farmgirl Campout Convention. We’ll also be able to add new pages as new ideas are created.

The Farmgirl Connection is continuing to grow by leaps and bounds thanks to Clare, Eileen and all the fabulous farmgirls at heart that are gathered here! The strong ties of friendship are held together by all our apron strings!! Thank you all for participating in the Farmgirl Connection!

Sunnily yours,

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2005 :  06:17:33 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Kate and thanks for the update CindyLou. The site has grown so fast and in so many unexpected ways that everyday at work must seem like a new adventure! Best wishes with all your new endeavors Kate, I'll look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2005 :  3:49:54 PM  Show Profile

You are most welcome Bramble!! This ever growing group of fabulous farmgirls at heart is the best adventure ever!! Together we can tie the 'strong arms of friendship' around the world if we combine our energies! Thank YOU for being part of the Farmgirl Connection family of amazing farmgirls!!
love ya,

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2005 :  12:34:07 PM  Show Profile
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR OCTOBER FARMGIRL AT HEART FRIENDS!!!

LAREYNA ~ OCTOBER 5TH
GWENNIE ~ OCTOBER 12TH
THEHERBLADY ~ OCTOBER 12TH
SUSIE Q ~ OCTOBER 13TH
LONESTARGAL ~ OCTOBER 13TH
AUNTIEJEN ~ OCTOBER 19TH
MMMOM LISA ~ OCTOBER 19TH
BLUEEGGBABE ~ OCTOBER 20TH
FLIPFLOPFARMER ~ OCTOBER 31ST

My goodness farmgirls, I thought I was seeing double on the October birthday list! You are all certainly kindred spirits and a close knit group!! These farmgirls hail from the years 1926, 1949, 1959, 1963, 1970, and 1976. WOW !! MaryJane and all of us here at the farm wish you all a very Happy Birthday!! I'm sure that you are all as beautiful and creative as the gorgeous fall colors that adorn the October palette!! May the crisp fall air lighten your spirits giving you energy for the projects that have been set aside all summer long. Now it's time to curl up with that book you've had on your night stand patiently waiting to be read or to knit those fuzzy scarves for your farmgirl friends. Have fun skipping through the leaves!!
Have a wonderful birthday celebration with your loved ones!! Share time with someone who is less fortunate, visit someone you haven't seen for a long time, giving of yourself is always the best gift!!
sunnily yours,

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2005 :  12:38:29 PM  Show Profile
Hi farmgirls! I posted this on the Farmgirl Birthdays page but missed this spot for the September birthdays ~ I apologize!!

CALLING ALL FARMGIRLS BORN IN SEPTEMBER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Pinup Cowgirl ~September 9
Luvnlife ~ September 9
Nicol W. ~ September 11
Sleepless reader ~ September 12
Deecee ~ September 18
Cecelia S. ~ September 26
Now that I have you gathered up in the strong "apron ties" of friendship, here's a big ole' farmgirl Birthday hug from MaryJane, Megan, Carol, Julie Bell, Dory, Sunny, Julie Beck, Rebekah and myself!! May you blow all your candles out ~ providing they are not the rekindling kind which is just not fair~ and may all your wishes come true. Knowing you all, those wishes will be for the safety and happiness of others who are not as fortunate. Spend your day surrounded by your loved ones. Let them make you that cake and remember to lick the frosting from the mixer beaters. Live for the moment ~ it is your special day to relax and enjoy the sunset. Have a great birthday celebration!!
Thank you all for your generous, creative spirit and for belonging to this amazing farmgirl at heart sisterhood!!
This month we have farmgirls born in 1947, 1957, 1969, 1975, and 1983. Proof that as we share our traditions they truly are handed down from generation to generation! Way to go farmgirls!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
sunnily yours,

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic Birthday Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page