Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Apron Pocket Swap started...want to join in?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Apron Pocket Swap started...want to join in? Next Topic  

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2007 :  9:15:16 PM  Show Profile
Hey there, I've started an Apron Pocket Swap! Join in at anytime...right now it's going to last until October 15, 2007 but another group will be starting...so come on over

My address for mailing them is located on the sign-up page as well as the postage and packaging info.

Everyone needs to email me their mailing address.

Here's the link to it:
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12224

...til next time ~ queenofdreamsz

The Apron Pocket Swap and Drawing!!
www.dreamkingdomdesigns.com/apronpocketswap.html
www.dreamkingdomdesigns.blogspot.com
www.dreamkingdomdesigns.com/artfulapronswap.html

Apron Pocket Swap List:

~queenofdreamsz4u
~EagleNest
~Happymama58
~Cabincreek-Kentucky
~Mumof3
~Yarnmamma

Just a quick note ~ You can make as many pockets as you like, any sizes or shapes..so this means that if you are making pairs of pockets that they can be different.

Everyone's name is being thrown in the pot for a drawing of a goodie package that will include a bundle of Vintage and Modern fabrics.

"hold close your inner child and always listen to the gentle whispers" ~queenofdreamsz

Edited by - queenofdreamsz4u on Aug 03 2007 11:37:31 PM

EagleNest
True Blue Farmgirl

192 Posts

Mary
Yakima WA
192 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2007 :  8:09:37 PM  Show Profile
Sitting here in Redmond waiting for my son's soccer match to start and decided to work on a pocket design. I came up with a design I really like. I'll start it when I get home Monday. Maybe I'll do two of this design, maybe design another.
Mary

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Gal 5:22
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2007 :  02:09:16 AM  Show Profile
Hey Mary,

Glad you are getting into the design! I love looking at all the different pocket designs from the early 1900's...they are very inspiring.

You will notice I've added a note in my main topic post...you can make as many pockets, any sizes, shapes and if you are making pairs of the standard sized pockets they do not have to be the same....

If I receive an odd number of pockets then some lucky swappers will be surprized to receive extra pockets!

[quote]Originally posted by EagleNest

decided to work on a pocket design. I came up with a design I really like. I'll start it when I get home Monday. Maybe I'll do two of this design, maybe design another.
Mary

"hold close your inner child and always listen to the gentle whispers" ~queenofdreamsz
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Apron Pocket Swap started...want to join in? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page