Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2007 :  7:44:09 PM  Show Profile
I got a chance to get out by myself today. I had to run a few errands and pay some bills but I also went to the thrift store. A bunch of finds. I posted most of them on my Strawberry Hills blog but some I didn't because they are going travelling. Oops I just see I forgot to post some . ENJOY!! MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2007 :  01:29:13 AM  Show Profile
HOLY MACKEREL! My heart just skipped a beat! If you tell us that you found that exquisite art deco butterfly maiden at a thrift store I will move into a tent in your back yard next week so I can thrift with you! If you ever get the notion to put it in a yard sale, please give me first dibs!! And by the way, your other finds are great, too; you don't get out much to thrift, but you sure make up for lost time! Have a great day, Nance
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2007 :  05:30:05 AM  Show Profile
Hi MB,
So glad you got to get out by your little self, need to do that sometimes, well sometimes a lot of times. Looks like you had a good day, I forgot you like the little fairy people, she is cute. Come up and go with me sometime and we can get into fights at the thrift over who saw what first, and since you would be my guest I would let you win sometimes.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9366 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9366 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2007 :  05:39:39 AM  Show Profile
You found wonderful treasures, MB. I love the country pictures. I scrolled down the cup you found is beautiful. I need to find a better class of thrift stores. The ones around here to seem to have things that are so far gone they should be tossed instead of thrifted.

"The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof and all that dwell therein."

www.torismimi.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2007 :  05:49:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Great finds, Marybeth. And Nancy Jo, if you two went thrifting together, who would decide WHICH times who saw what first? LOL-that last sentence sounds like an Abbott and Costello routine! I think you might need a third party to referee...

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2007 :  06:03:23 AM  Show Profile
Thanks everyone for taking a peek at my finds. Oh Nancy Jo if only we could go shopping together--what fun we could have. I am sure we could share.........maybe!
Nance in France, the Butterfly Maiden is a little lamp in my bedroom and not a thrifting find. I love her, too. I found her about 10 years ago in a teeny tiny shop.
MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2007 :  10:02:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
How fun! You ladies have some great thrift stores!

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2007 :  10:03:43 AM  Show Profile
Mary Beth, she is beautiful, just like you. What a neat thing to see last thing at night..... Happy future hunting! Nance
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic GOOD FINDS TODAY Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page