PlumCreekMama
True Blue Farmgirl

730 Posts

Heather
Iowa
USA
730 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2007 :  8:12:55 PM  Show Profile
Today I went and bought another mini horse and pygmy goat. I mainly wanted the horse because she's broke to ride for my kids. The goat was her best friend, so I took him along too. The lady that owned them has been sick and not likely to get better, so she is getting rid of all her animals. First time I've ever seen a goat in love with a horse! And vice versa. At least now they will have other goats and horses to socialize with! Everyone seems to be getting along better than I thought they would. Actually I don't think anyone realized there is a new goat because he could be a twin to one of my others! If one didn't have a white belly, I might not even know one from the other. The horse is awesome! She is very well behaved. I'm glad I am able to give her a home where she can be ridden. The lady's granddaughter is more interested in the ATV than the horse, so she hasn't been ridden much lately. But she lets the 4 year old climb up on her bareback. Now I just have to find my son a cowboy hat!

Shirlaroo
True Blue Farmgirl

297 Posts

Shirley

Australia
297 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2007 :  9:17:18 PM  Show Profile
I went on holiday to a farmstay once. And they had a Bull that was in love with a goose and vice versa. They followed each other every where It was so funny. I hope you have fun with your new animals.

Friends are the best collectables.

Edited by - Shirlaroo on Jul 15 2007 9:19:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2007 :  10:02:28 PM  Show Profile
I had a turkey (his name was Earl) in love with a sheep one time. He was devastated when she was out of his sight to be sheared or anything!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

PlumCreekMama
True Blue Farmgirl

730 Posts

Heather
Iowa
USA
730 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2007 :  3:12:35 PM  Show Profile
I guess different species can be in love with each other! But my goat is not just in love with my horse, but he likes to try to make baby goat-horses. :)
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic New additions Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page