Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Martha Stewart at Michael's - on sale!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Martha Stewart at Michael's - on sale! Next Topic  

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2007 :  2:50:15 PM  Show Profile
I don't go over to Michael's very often, as I'm trying to use what's already here under my roof. But I wanted to make a new summer wreath for the historical society's consignment shop and thought some summer silks might be on sale.

Well, I didn't get past the display of MS craft stuff -- much of which was on sale! I remember reading about them earlier -- here and elsewhere -- and I guess you can't use the 40 percent off coupon on her regularly priced stuff. But today I picked up gift tags, glitter letters, and matchbox favors for half price. Makes me want to drive over to another Michael's to see what else I missed . . . except gas is spiking again in our area (up 30 cents in one day). So I'll stay here and play with what I found.

And maybe I have some silk flowers here for that wreath . . . .

Jana
True Blue Farmgirl

482 Posts

Jana
Eau Claire Wisconsin
USA
482 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2007 :  9:03:45 PM  Show Profile
I was wondering when that stuff was going to be marked down. Its not exactly selling like hotcakes here.

Jana
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Martha Stewart at Michael's - on sale! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page