Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Aunt Jenny.... Next Topic  

Horseyrider
True Blue Farmgirl

1045 Posts

Mary Ann
Illinois
1045 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  11:25:11 AM  Show Profile
OF COURSE it was you that had that adorable little clothespin holder on Etsy! I just had to have it. I do plan to use it outside; it's not just for looks.

I saw that PaPal had used my old e-mail address. It defaulted to it, and I've since changed it. All the other information is correct though. If you have any problems just let me know. I'm looking forward to receiving my cute little pins holder, and I might just boycott laundry until it comes!

BTW, you don't have to include a hangar. If you want, you can fold it up small and put it in an envelope. Might be less $$$ for you.

Thanks, Aunt Jenny!

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  1:35:03 PM  Show Profile
I emailed you just now..but then I bet it was that Wrong one....so I will answer you here..thanks so much for buying the clothespin bag..I love this one..and I am sure glad it is going to a good farmgirl home!! I will get it out in the mail tomorrow!!
You are so sweet!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Aunt Jenny.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page