Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 SWAPPERS .. IMPORTANT .. PLEASE READ!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic SWAPPERS .. IMPORTANT .. PLEASE READ! Next Topic  

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2007 :  1:04:24 PM  Show Profile
HEY GURLY-GURLZ .. i'm getting lots and lots of requests for these SWAPS .. (i also sent it to my 'true friends' list of gurlfrenz.) i sent them all photos of 'ideas' of the types of things .. prissy, grungy, independence and summertime ... if you want to see those e-mails .. e-mail me and let me know.

ALSO .. VERY, VERY, VERY IMPORTANT: i created a FOLDER for each swap .. soooo .. when your e-mail comes to me .. i can only flip it over into ONE folder .. soooooo .. if you wish to be in more than ONE swap (listed above) .. it is 'imperative' .. ohhhhhh .. what a grown-up soundin' word (imperative) .. that you send me a SEPARATE E-MAIL for EACH swap you want to be in .. with the SWAP TITLE in the SUBJECT line. t'other wise, it gets put in ONE folder and you may not get a partner for the other swaps you wanna' be in.

hmmmmmm ... clear as mud???

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2007 :  1:05:36 PM  Show Profile
oh .. and also .. i don't have these 'threads' marked where i get your postings from them .. soooooooo .. do not post that you wanna' do it on the forum .. gotta' have that E-MAIL with all the info (full name, e-mail addy and swap title) so i can 'file' it to find you a partner in that list. thanks! xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic SWAPPERS .. IMPORTANT .. PLEASE READ! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page