Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 KYgurlsrbest they have arrived
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic KYgurlsrbest they have arrived Next Topic  

BotanicalBath
True Blue Farmgirl

1014 Posts

Elizabeth
Ohio
1014 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2007 :  09:43:49 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much, they have arrived and are in perfect! I will be making a few hand bags, and I will post pictures!

E-
BotanicalBath@peoplepc.com www.Botanical-Bath.com www.BotanicalBath.etsy.com http://botanicalbath.blogspot.com/

"I do my housework in the nude. It gives me an incentive to clean the mirrors as quickly as possible."

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2007 :  10:32:46 AM  Show Profile
Faboulous! I got your lovelies last night when I got home (at 11:30 p.m BAH!) How did you know I lose chapsticks so fast????

I'm so glad you like the fabrics and I'm counting on seeing some gorgeous bags!

What is your favorite out of the lot?

"In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt." Margaret Atwood

Go to Top of Page

BotanicalBath
True Blue Farmgirl

1014 Posts

Elizabeth
Ohio
1014 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2007 :  10:41:06 AM  Show Profile
Hands down the camels... I just love everything about it, the color how it feels... just everything. Now I just need o find the perfect shad of brown for the bottom part & straps in ultrasuade and some hardware. I wish I could get another 10 yrds of it.
Off to the fabric store!

I will post pictures as soon as I finish it.

Thanks!

E-
BotanicalBath@peoplepc.com www.Botanical-Bath.com www.BotanicalBath.etsy.com http://botanicalbath.blogspot.com/

"I do my housework in the nude. It gives me an incentive to clean the mirrors as quickly as possible."
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2007 :  12:40:53 PM  Show Profile
Very cool! I like that one, too, and also the rust colored floral (it's a larger piece)...would make a great satchel or hobo bag...I'll send you a photo of one of my favorites that a friend made for me with leather and upholstery fabric. I get compliments on it wherever I go...my crazy mom always says, "when you die, I get that bag!!!"

"In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt." Margaret Atwood

Go to Top of Page

AliShuShu
True Blue Farmgirl

150 Posts

Alison
Charlotte NC
USA
150 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2007 :  12:44:49 PM  Show Profile  Send AliShuShu an AOL message  Send AliShuShu a Yahoo! Message
don't send it.. post it here... i wanna see!!! :D

Alison
I think that if ever a mortal heard the voice of God it would be in a garden at the cool of the day. ~F. Frankfort Moore, A Garden of Peace
Namaste'
www.shumusings.com
Go to Top of Page

BotanicalBath
True Blue Farmgirl

1014 Posts

Elizabeth
Ohio
1014 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2007 :  2:27:35 PM  Show Profile
Oh... I love that one too, But I need to also find a cooridinating bottom for it and brass hardware...then there is that small peice that looks like an acient tapestry. They are all so lush, and I love the rich warm colors. I will be either going to chicago or NYC looking for the speciality hardware. But the Camel! I am going to design a bucket bag with a long strap for that.

Yes I would love to see pictures of your bag...

E-

Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2007 :  07:43:10 AM  Show Profile
That small piece you're talking about--it's really lovely....I've always imagined that as sort of a 20's beaded bag...like a small pouch with jet beaded trim, and a silver snap enclosure. Something VERY chic, very feminine, that could double with jeans and a cool jacket or a little black evening dress.

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic KYgurlsrbest they have arrived Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page