Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 Anyone in Susquehanna Area of PA??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Anyone in Susquehanna Area of PA?? Next Topic  

Yogifarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

297 Posts

Jenn
Swiftwater PA
USA
297 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2007 :  09:32:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Yogifarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I am thinking of moving from Monroe County PA to Susquehanna because it looks as though it is the only way I could afford a farmhouse of my own. I am looking for some guidance from anyone who may already live in this area of PA. Thanks so much!!!

"Breathe in the Sunshine"

Bee Haven Maven
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

Beverly
Pennsylvania
USA
1862 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2007 :  3:14:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Bee Haven Maven an AOL message
Hi, our farm is right outside of Harrisburg....between Millerstown and Thompsontown.....what area in Pa are you looking? The Susquehanna is a big river......Real-estate is fairly cheap around our farm area...there are a lot of Amish farms around there, too. What counties are you thinking of?? Let me know and perhaps I can help you out a bit.

Keep Smiling.....Bev
Check out my shoppe at www.honeybeez.etsy.com
www.beehavenacres.blogspot.com , www.beehavenmaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2007 :  4:51:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jenn: I live in Mount Joy, Pa. Only lived here three years so I'm not too sure how to tell you where I am. Lancaster County. I am about 20 minutes or so from where Bev lives. Let us know what you're doing! Susan
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Anyone in Susquehanna Area of PA?? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page