Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Cleaning out the craft room Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Cleaning out the craft room Update Next Topic  

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2007 :  07:09:15 AM  Show Profile
I'm thinking we need to change the name of this thread to H A D and H C D Anonymous. Meetings will be held in the back isle of the craft department at Walmart, for a little shopping experience afterwards. *ROTFLMBO* (rolling on the floor laughing my butt off)

Hi, my name is Sherone and I am a craftaholic. I suffer from H A D and H C D Syndrome and I need help!

Progress Report - DS and I pulled everything out of the *RFH* (room from h**l)and put it all in the living room. Tonight the sorting will begin. I have set up a tent in the back yard to put the stuff I am going to keep. (We are also remodeling the room, so it will need to be tented for a couple weeks) My DH has procured a small trailer to put the junk in for the dump. My dining room will be the piling place for all the good stuff I will be offering for you.

As you can tell, this room is a MESS!

I'll keep you posted.

www.taylorscountrystore.etsy.com

http://sheronesgarden.tripod.com/

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2007 :  07:13:35 AM  Show Profile
Opps, I meant to post this to the other topic. Ignore this and go to the first "Cleaning the Craft Room" topic.

www.taylorscountrystore.etsy.com

http://sheronesgarden.tripod.com/
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Cleaning out the craft room Update Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page