Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 What's your "everyday" outfit?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What's your "everyday" outfit? Next Topic
Page: of 2

mommatracy
True Blue Farmgirl

490 Posts

Tracy
My. Olive NC
USA
490 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2007 :  6:47:45 PM  Show Profile
My name for my favorite things to wear is " my soft clothes". When I am finished for the day I change into my " soft clothes". I think my mother in law came up with that phrase. My favorite thing to wear around the house is a pair of khaki capri's that have elastic in the waist with a tee shirt, socks, no shoes. If I have to go anywhere I try to look presentable. Nice capris, sandals, cute top. Shorts are out for the first time this year. At age 52 my legs have so many veins that they look like a street map. If capris go out of fashion I will continue to wear them anyway. They are wonderful! Long live the capri!
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2007 :  1:18:12 PM  Show Profile
Winter at home: Jeans or sweats, turtleneck, heavy sweater or fleece, ball cap, heavy socks and boots.

Winter at work: long skirt or dress, long johns, turtleneck, heavy sweater, heavy socks, change boots into fleece-lined shoes after I get there.

Summer at home: Jeans or long skirt, long sleeve cotton shirt, light cotton socks, comfy shoes, ball cap on cloudy days and straw hat or prairie bonnet on sunny days.

Summer at work: long skirt or dress, blouse, light cotton socks, comfy shoes.

my blog: http://lisamariesbasketry.blogspot.com/

We come from Nature, we go back to Nature; health & happiness in between requires intimacy with Nature.
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2007 :  6:17:01 PM  Show Profile
Shorts and a tee or jeans and a tee or a skirt and a tee----cant beat the comfy tees for me!!

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine; O What a foretaste of Glory DIVINE!
Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2007 :  05:49:56 AM  Show Profile
I wear either shorts or skirts with comfy tops and my Birkenstocks. I have to be comfy because of the pain of RA and FM so therefore I'm not the hippest chick on the street. Tina Michelle has to have her scent on just like I have to have a little blush and lipgloss. She's right. Just a little bit of my warpaint makes me feel more special. Susan
Go to Top of Page

Annab
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Anna
Seagrove NC
USA
2900 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2007 :  03:38:34 AM  Show Profile
At home its my comfiest pair of ripped shorts (for gardening) and a tank top or shirt w/ no sleeves

at work it's shorts or jeans and denim short sleeved shirts
Go to Top of Page

laluna
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

New York
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2007 :  05:51:29 AM  Show Profile
At work I wear mainly "relaxed professional," (i.e. not suits, but usually skirts, dresses, or slacks), but once the schoolyear ends and it's summer (5 more days and counting!), I'm pretty much living in shorts, t-shirts, and flip-flops :-) (Of course, if I'm heading out to actually "do" something, then I get dressed up a *bit* more.)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic What's your "everyday" outfit? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page