Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 How's everyone doing?? Plus message for Mikki!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic How's everyone doing?? Plus message for Mikki! Next Topic  

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2007 :  06:45:50 AM  Show Profile
Hey guys! I miss you all! We've been doing a little remodeling down here. We are tearing the "cottage cheese" acoustic ceiling off our 1980's tract house! What a job and a mess! Everything is covered in plastic, the computer is off! I have to sneek my son's laptop now and then! Mikki Jo-A little birthday fairy has a gift for you! But in all the mess- I can't find your address to give to her!! Could you please email me? One good thing ! I sure am alot more industrious when I'm not playing on MJF forums all day! Now why can't you all live in my neighborhood so you could come for some coffee in my garden! Hugs!!!! P.S. I've been meaning to tell everyone what beautiful craftsman you all are! From aprons to bookends-when my house is finished it will be decorated with lots of love from farmgirl etsys!!!!

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2007 :  08:25:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Mima!

I hope it is going well! Hopefully the renovations will be done and you can come chat with us again!

Alee
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2007 :  08:47:17 AM  Show Profile
Hi Mima,
Can't wait to see the finished renovations. That cottage cheese stuff is so yucky. Have fun!

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic How's everyone doing?? Plus message for Mikki! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page