Jana
True Blue Farmgirl

482 Posts

Jana
Eau Claire Wisconsin
USA
482 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2007 :  1:05:18 PM  Show Profile
Well, I hope its here! We finally have had consistantly warm, even very warm, days and nights that I don't need to run the heat cuz the house doesn't cool down that fast. The winter quilts are off the beds!
The sun is shining and it is warm to drive around, but out in the breeze its a bit chilly. Upper 60s I think. We've even had a tornado warning already! Could be a stormy summer and WOW do we need the rain!

Jana

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2007 :  2:47:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
We need rain here in Kentucky, too, Jana! The temperature is supposed to reach the lower 90's by Friday. Today, it rained in downtown Louisville, where I work(on all the concrete/asphalt), but not in Irvington on my daylily fields(or anybody else's crops, either). :(

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

horse
True Blue Farmgirl

371 Posts

laura
pontotoc mississippi
USA
371 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2007 :  6:24:03 PM  Show Profile
It reached a whooping 95 here where I live. The heat index this weekend is suppose to be over 100. I have a barrel race this Saturday at an outside arena. It's going to be HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good one.
Laura
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic Summer is here! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page