Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Many thanks to Nancy Jo, Jack and Dave
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Many thanks to Nancy Jo, Jack and Dave Next Topic  

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2007 :  07:51:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Thanks to Jack and Dave for sending me copies of the photo Nancy Jo posted on her blog. They are looking at the Bear book I sent them. I've posted one of the photos on my bulletin board and the other on my office door - I post my favorite pictures on my office door. And Nancy Jo sent me a beautiful crocheted doilie and the sweetest lavendar sachet with flowers and a butterfly embroidered on it! That wonderful scent is perfuming my office this morning and helping to calm me so I can stay here in town while work is being done on my farmhouse today.

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2007 :  08:46:18 AM  Show Profile
I saw that photo on Nancy's blog. Those two "boys" really are cute, aren't they? It made me say, "awww" when I saw it!

So nice to connect across the miles, isn't it?

"In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt." Margaret Atwood

Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2007 :  09:06:48 AM  Show Profile
Jack and Dave insisted I send their picture when I sent your gift. Glad it made you happy. The boys are fine, just yesterday Jack was learning to stand on his head, so I had to take a picture of course.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2007 :  2:57:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Jack is lucky to have such a good friend to support him. Sort of like all we farmgirls do for each other. ;)

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Many thanks to Nancy Jo, Jack and Dave Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page