Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Gathered Up
 Farmgirls can get together in Brooklyn, NY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Gathered Up: Previous Topic Farmgirls can get together in Brooklyn, NY Next Topic  

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2007 :  7:46:31 PM  Show Profile
Hey Everyone,

You have an Etsy Lab to create in!

This message is for the farmgirls that have an Etsy.com shop or are thanking about it.

Don't know if any of you girls subscribe to or pick up at the magazine stand the "Creative Techniques" magazine...I got my Summer 07 issue today and there's an article about "Etsy" in it..

I may be the only one that didn't know about this since I haven't actively started using my Etsy shop yet :o) so please pardon my lack of keeping up with current events!

Anyway, on Page 29 it talks about the "Etsy Labs Invade Brooklyn New York." It opened as of February 1, 07.

So I went and did a search and found the website with all the info...So any of you lucky gals in the New York Metro area have a great creative land based outlet owned by Etsy.com! There extensive workshops and they own and supply all kinds of creative equipment for the member to use.

Here is the website link: http://www.etsy.com/labs/index.html

Here is the Labs Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5029420

Here are the stats reported in the Magazine about Etsy.com right now.
***Over 300,000 unique items and over 200,000 members (40,000 of whom are sellers)

So we are among probably one of the hottest and fastest growing creative platforms that caters to handmade items....I can remember when I could look at everything on Etsy in a few hours....LOL And that wasn't too many years ago.

Talk to ya later,
Stephanie
www.dreamkingdomdesigns.com
A Creative Journey

"hold close your inner child and always listen to the gentle whispers" ~queenofdreamsz
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic Farmgirls can get together in Brooklyn, NY Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page