Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Free beads Next Topic  

Bee Haven Maven
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

Beverly
Pennsylvania
USA
1862 Posts

Posted - May 31 2007 :  03:41:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Bee Haven Maven an AOL message
Hi Gals, I am cleaning out my beads (getting ready to create more necklaces). I found these beads...they are blueish white and irridescent. Each bead measures 5/8 inch in diameter. They are strung on black cording and are just slightly larger than a choker. They are up for grabs....free....to anyone interested. E-mail me.....first taker gets them.

Keep Smiling.....Bev
Check out my shoppe at www.honeybeez.etsy.com
www.beehavenacres.blogspot.com , www.beehavenmaven.blogspot.com

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - May 31 2007 :  03:51:32 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Bev! They are just beautiful. I don't do beadwork, but they look like moonstone or something. Lovely!!!

XOXO, Libbie

Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - May 31 2007 :  08:12:29 AM  Show Profile
yes please!!

In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself..
Go to Top of Page

AliShuShu
True Blue Farmgirl

150 Posts

Alison
Charlotte NC
USA
150 Posts

Posted - May 31 2007 :  11:34:02 AM  Show Profile  Send AliShuShu an AOL message  Send AliShuShu a Yahoo! Message
its good to know there are other beaders here... i work mostly with natural gemstones... semi-precious.. because i incorporate the healing properties of the stones into the design of the entire piece... looks to me like they could be opalite... congrats, kathie, i'm happy that you're getting a nice summer treat! and how thoughtful you are, bev!
ya'll have a great day!

Alison
I think that if ever a mortal heard the voice of God it would be in a garden at the cool of the day. ~F. Frankfort Moore, A Garden of Peace
Namaste'
www.shumusings.com
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - May 31 2007 :  11:53:23 AM  Show Profile
Ali.. Do you want them Sweetie?

They really are so pretty..
But i do not have any immediate plans for them..
& if you can use them.. I'll gladly relinquish my request to you!!!

I really do have SEW many sewing project going on right now.. that was just greedy of me to jump at that!!

Go to Top of Page

AliShuShu
True Blue Farmgirl

150 Posts

Alison
Charlotte NC
USA
150 Posts

Posted - May 31 2007 :  12:09:38 PM  Show Profile  Send AliShuShu an AOL message  Send AliShuShu a Yahoo! Message
oh no! i have SO many beads and SO little time myself... they would probably get thrown into a box or bag and forgotten about for at least several months... i have my hands full at the moment trying to get rid of things... we're having a huge yard sale next week and i'm trying my best to go through the boxes of stuff i have been pack ratting away for the last 25 years! after that comes a major organization project and maybe then i will have time to get to making some "play-pretties"... thank you for the offer.. but i really must decline... (and i do not think you're greedy)

Alison
I think that if ever a mortal heard the voice of God it would be in a garden at the cool of the day. ~F. Frankfort Moore, A Garden of Peace
Namaste'
www.shumusings.com
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - May 31 2007 :  1:12:40 PM  Show Profile
Ok.. Thanks!!

& I am on the road as we speak heading to that yard sale of yours girl!

also , keep in mind that if you mention a few things & are able to show pictures..
( I am the worst one to ask about pictures here of course!!!!)
Sometimes you might find some one interested in some of your goodies here that you don't sell at your yard sale Alison..
Joy.. ( chikchick just did this very thing a few weeks ago!)

Good luck on the sale!
& i'll talk to ya soon!
Kathie

Go to Top of Page

AliShuShu
True Blue Farmgirl

150 Posts

Alison
Charlotte NC
USA
150 Posts

Posted - May 31 2007 :  1:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Send AliShuShu an AOL message  Send AliShuShu a Yahoo! Message
thank you for the well wishes... and i will go through what doesn't sell and see if there is anything that anyone here might want... its a great idea! i love to go yard-sale-ing, but this having one is for the birds! what keeps me going is peace of mind... and room for energy to flow.. because right now, everything feels so stagnant in our house...
enjoy your beads!

Alison
Namaste'
www.shumusings.com
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2007 :  10:01:39 AM  Show Profile
Well.. What o lovely Surprise!!
I came home from work a couple nights ago.. after getting screamed at all day long ( thats what i deal with at work ya know..)
To this cute little package from my sweet little friend Bev!!!
My husband says "I think you got something in the mail from your sister Bev in Pa!"
I said "are you kidding me.." she doesn't spend any money on anything except her BINGO fix!.."
"That is from my favorite Farm Girl bev In PA !!!"
So I opened it up.. & there was the most decorative little box! & Inside my nice new sky blue beads.. & they are really nice sized too! Even prettier in person girls!
& She threw in a special surprise for me too..
Our Bev Is Such A Dear & way to good !
Thank you So Much BeeBee Girl!
Love ya!
Kathie

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Free beads Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page