Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Terrible Crash/Prayer Request
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Terrible Crash/Prayer Request Next Topic  

Mikki
True Blue Farmgirl

1510 Posts

Mikki
Austin Indiana
USA
1510 Posts

Posted - May 28 2007 :  3:22:32 PM  Show Profile
Thursday night my son-in-law who is also a police officer who was fishing late that night with my nephew and a friend of his. My nephew asked my sil what the worst thing was he'd seen as an officer. He said well, I'll have to think about that. About that time they heard a horrible boom sound and the ground shook. My sil said, "Boys that was a bad wreck somewhere. They took off and found all the way on the other side of the lake a vehicle. There was blood all over the guard rail but no body. The wreck happened at the gate of the lake at a dangerous curve, but if your going the speed limit it's not bad. They had called 911, my sil and the boys started looking around. What a freak thing, my sil found a heart laying in the road, they went on and found a liver. Well he was telling the gatekeeper and she was relaying to dispatch everything that was going on. Other officers were there by this time and they found the body about 60' away from where the body organs were. He was in bad shape and of course had passed. The car plate was given to dispatch so they could find out who it was, the name came up on the screen. It was the dispatchers brother. It was horrible and she completely lost it and had to be restrained. My sil looked at my nephew and said this answeres your question you asked earlier. The sheriff said it was the worst wreck he'd seen in his 30 years of service. Some of you around the Louisville area probably seen it on the news. They had parts of the 911 call on the radio. The good that came out of it all, my nephew told his whole senior class the next day about the wreck, it was their graduation day. The driver of the car is suspected to have been drunk. The car was going over 100. I'm sure some of those seniors thought twice about drinking and driving that night. Be in prayer for his family please and thanks so much.

~~Blessings, Mikki Jo

www.mikkijo.etsy.com

http://burningmeadowsprings.blogspot.com/

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 28 2007 :  4:31:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh My Gosh! What a horrible accident! That makes me so sad for the dispatcher!

Alee
Go to Top of Page

kitchensqueen
True Blue Farmgirl

521 Posts

521 Posts

Posted - May 28 2007 :  4:46:45 PM  Show Profile
How awful! That's all hope the dispatcher makes it through this time-- I can't imagine how traumatic it must have been for her to see that name on her screen...

http://apartmentfarm.wordpress.com

Now Open!: http://shadetreestudios.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - May 28 2007 :  6:05:43 PM  Show Profile
Mikki, how awful for everyone. We have had a few horrific accidents here this week-end. One with a driver driving the wrong way on the freeway, three killed including a small child, again drink was involved. Lets be careful everyone. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - May 28 2007 :  6:11:22 PM  Show Profile
I personally hate alcohol. Never drank any. But, I am so sorry that this happened. I will pray for your sil and your nephew and all those involved. I'm so very sorry. Susan
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - May 28 2007 :  6:19:28 PM  Show Profile
I cannot even begin to fathom what that poor woman is going through. Oh my gosh, that is horrible.

Karin

Wherever you go, there you are.

Come visit me at:
www.madrekarin.etsy.com

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - May 28 2007 :  7:01:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
That makes me nausous, to think that was someones brother, son and friend ,I will be thinking of that family

Mommy to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
Help when you can, Pray when you can't.
Go to Top of Page

mkmomus
True Blue Farmgirl

248 Posts

Merle
Greensboro NC
248 Posts

Posted - May 28 2007 :  7:43:03 PM  Show Profile
I will pray for the family Mikki. And for your sil as well for all he does and all the things he sees.
Merle
Go to Top of Page

Tracey
True Blue Farmgirl

766 Posts

Tracey
State of Confusion
USA
766 Posts

Posted - May 28 2007 :  9:28:11 PM  Show Profile
Oh, how horrible! Hopefully it was a blessing for your nephew; hopefully someone in his class that may have otherwise been stupid this weekend took what he said to heart.

Please Vote For Me!
http://www.blogforayear.com/profiles/desperate-horsewife

http://carpentercreek.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Mikki
True Blue Farmgirl

1510 Posts

Mikki
Austin Indiana
USA
1510 Posts

Posted - May 28 2007 :  9:38:30 PM  Show Profile
Thanks so much everyone for your kind words and prayers. I worry about my husband as well as my son-in-law. We live in a small town, but there has been horrible things happen here. The next town to us about 2 winters ago lost a little girl named Katie Coleman. You probably seen it on your national news. She was abducted and raped and then tied up and thrown into a pond. The man was caught and received life. They had him on fox news because Katies cousin was in prison with him and tattoed "Katies Revenge" on his forehead. I'm sure someone will end up killing him. We all looked for little Katie for days before they finally found her. It's horrible what our children are up against. God surely wont' let this world go on in this shape for long.

~~Blessings, Mikki Jo

www.mikkijo.etsy.com

http://burningmeadowsprings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Terrible Crash/Prayer Request Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page