Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Chapter Project Pinkeeps- Who has the most!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Chapter Project Pinkeeps- Who has the most! Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 26 2007 :  9:28:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Ladies!

I know a lot of us are planning to or are already participating in the Pin Keeper contest. If you haven't heard of this, please check out the topic listed below:
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10073

So my question is this:

What chapter is in the lead for the number of pinkeepers? This is part of the contest too!

Alee

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - May 26 2007 :  10:11:34 PM  Show Profile
can we be a 'chapter of ONE'??? xoxo

i gotta' get a farmgirl chapter goin' down here in 'ole kaintuck! any kentucky girls interested in getting together about once a month or every other month (if we have to travel long distances?) mayhaps i should post that in a separate heading.

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 27 2007 :  11:15:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hey Frannie-

Maybe we should start a farmgirl chapter that spans the States for all of the farmgirls that haven't been able to find a chapter near them, or don't have much time to actually meet with the ladies in their area? What do you think?

Alee
Go to Top of Page

idcityrose
True Blue Farmgirl

202 Posts

Rose
Idaho City Idaho
USA
202 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2007 :  3:31:43 PM  Show Profile
Hi all, our chapter had 11 entries for the pinkeep contest and not all of our members was able to get them done by deadline time. I sure hope we won. One of our chapter members, Lisa Marie, who makes pine needle crafts and gourds, made the sweetest little laundry basket of pine needles, added some tiny little clothes and put it under a miniature clothes line that has, yes, an apron hanging from it. It is so great I really hope she wins overall because it is outstanding. The pictures of our pin keeps are all on the contest link that can be viewed by clicking on the link Mary Jane provides under "Farmgirls, thread your needles". Check us out, we had alot of fun!

We are never alone in the forest of Sisters! We "Mountain Farmgirls" are outstanding in our field!
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2007 :  5:24:46 PM  Show Profile
Franni, you can be a chapter of one. I am. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Chapter Project Pinkeeps- Who has the most! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page